• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

TheHitman

Putting on skis
Skier
How nutz will the lift line be at A-basin on Friday or Saturday?

Obviously, first thing in the morning it'll be long. But how about an hour or two after they open?

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
It's on their website and facebook. That's probably a good indication :).
Duh!
2018-10-16_11-26-33.png

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier
Of course not: thats why you come Saturday. You have two WROD within 15 minutes of each other.

It’s surprisingly fun to ski both on the same day. Lap Loveland until around 1:00 and pile up a bunch of vert and then drive over the pass and join the party at A-Basin as the crowds begin to dwindle.

mikel

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I also think the Basin will be nuts and probably all weekend. The weather is suppose to be really nice so I'm betting at least some of those Epic Passes will be put to good use. @TheHitman you could head to A Basin mid morning on Fri and ski and then the middle of next June make closing day. Your 1st season in CO you would have opening and closing day covered and Oct. thru June :D

@nay are you going on Sunday?

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
How nutz will the lift line be at A-basin on Friday or Saturday?

Obviously, first thing in the morning it'll be long. But how about an hour or two after they open?
Friday morning the line will be past the wooden fence on skiers left.
It will be amazing.
I try to go in the afternoon on Opening Day.

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
How nutz will the lift line be at A-basin on Friday or Saturday? Obviously, first thing in the morning it'll be long. But how about an hour or two after they open?
Not bad at all!:eek:
This was last year.
abasincam2.jpg

I forgot that it was WAAAAAAY past the fence and halfway up High Noon.

Sponsor