• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
It started innocently enough about buying speakers for skiing but yeah, I'm one of the guilty! Sorry for the sudden turn off-topic! ogsmile

:roflmao: Believe me, you are not the first, wont be the last! (I myself are guilty of a few :doh::D )

firebanex

Making fresh tracks
Skier
You are supposed to be able to toggle the walkie talkie bit of the app with the headphone, while it does work sometimes it was not consistent enough to try to use on the hill.

I think I'm about bought out this year so far. I would certainly love a new waxing vise setup, but the rigged up set of vises and small blocks of wood I have are still working out fine. Once the area actually opens, I'm sure my wife will have a couple of requests to get her dialed for the year.

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
No, chances are you were wrong and wrong...and in this case, two wrongs do not you right. But...two Wrights make an airplane and three rights make a left.

This explains everything.

upload_2018-11-19_11-2-10.png

JeffB

ODAT
Skier
My apologies for my contributions to the thread digression... anyone else buy anything lately? :)
I bought a Millermatic 211 last week as an early Christmas present to myself. Decided I wanted to learn how to weld and the dog told me it was a great idea and to go ahead. The dog then got a big spoonful of peanut butter and was allowed to open a brand new can of tennis balls. Codependent enabling has its usefulness.

Still haven’t bought anything ski related unless a new nanopuff hoody counts.

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
^^^
Why are you wasting time with welding, when you've got a TALKING DOG!?!?!?!

:D

Reminds me of the joke about the engineer and the talking frog/princess.

JeffB

ODAT
Skier
My apologies for my contributions to the thread digression... anyone else buy anything lately? :)
I bought a Millermatic 211 last week as an early Christmas present to myself. Decided I wanted to learn how to weld and the dog told me it was a great idea and to go ahead. The dog then got a big spoonful of peanut butter and was allowed to open a brand new can of tennis balls. Codependent enabling has its usefulness.

Still haven’t bought anything ski related unless a new nanopuff hoody counts.
^^^
Why are you wasting time with welding, when you've got a TALKING DOG!?!?!?!

:D
I’m welding a muzzle. Bastard won’t shut up.

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
First day on the mountain this season and I couldn’t get one of my boot warmer batteries to stay on so I finally bought new ones. Jumped off the Hotronic ship and got the Thermic with a remote. Just finished installing although I skinned three knuckles pretty badly getting those lining back in. :eek::rolleyes:

9FB7E011-C0BB-4AEE-8A0B-91ED1372850C.jpeg

AlpsSkidad

Buying more gear
Skier
Enjoy these days...soon they'll be full of teenage attitude and have no time for skiing with dad:(
Very true, although they already seem to have plenty of sass/attitude. I do try to enjoy and appreciate everyday together with them, I know those days are numbered.

Sponsor

Staff online