• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer
For anyone not packing wide skis, I will have a pair of 178cm Kastle BMX 108 with K14 demo bindings with me for $250.

ejj

Prairie Skier
Skier
If you are bringing only 1 ski consider the wide mostly directional options:

Enforcer 104 or Ranger 102 or Metal etc...

Or the Enforcer 100, etc...

You often get a few inches here and there. 2 inches on the front can be 7 inches back in Dakota. It makes for fun little sections, and the wind blows in areas for good mini-pow. But you also have some sweet groomers, and later in the day you might have some piles of junk to blow through.

Jack skis

Ex 207cm VR17 Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Another Big Sky hint. It can get cold, really cold, at Big Sky even though it's late February -- early March. Best to have at least one cold weather clothing choice.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Another Big Sky hint. It can get cold, really cold, at Big Sky even though it's late February -- early March. Best to have at least one cold weather clothing choice.
Seems kind of funny to have to recommend cold weather clothing on a ski site. :P But I know what you mean.

I posted the mid mountain forecast for the first part of the gathering several posts ago. Looks chilly.

SShore

Resident Curmudgeon
Skier
It has been a little chilly here. This is what the Madison looks like in Ennis. 6CkTEEEmSFKKbop3to2Lig.jpg 73cUw3XxRb+qP2iIuUVczQ.jpg

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
There will be a welcome party Monday Night at Chez Pugski Gathering Headquarters.
Address is 351 Candlelight Meadows Drive Big Sky MT.

Figure fun and stuff will start about 5:30 giving @mdf a chance to get last chair. Look for the PUGSKI banner out front.

** BYOB and a snack to share**

Last edited:

Sponsor

Staff online