• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Jed Peters

World's Most "Okayest" Skier
Skier
Breaking news: @Rich Peters was blindsided and hit by a member of his "Egan steep and deep" group on the first run of the day.

He was skiing his own line (confirmed by Dan) and the guy hit him from the side, knocking him down, putting him in a toboggan and an ambulance to the Big Sky hospital.

He suffered minor internal bleeding and was discharged with severe internal bruising and told to rest. His wife is flying out tomorrow and will be there to take care of him over the weekend. They're going to be flying back Monday.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Breaking news: @Rich Peters was blindsided and hit by a member of his "Egan steep and deep" group on the first run of the day.

He was skiing his own line (confirmed by Dan) and the guy hit him from the side, knocking him down, putting him in a toboggan and an ambulance to the Big Sky hospital.

He suffered minor internal bleeding and was discharged with severe internal bruising and told to rest. His wife is flying out tomorrow and will be there to take care of him over the weekend. They're going to be flying back Monday.
Damn. Keep us posted. We will be getting in Sat Night, what does he need?

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
blindsided and hit by a member of his ... group on the first run of the day.

Yah. As Ursula and others have said correctly, the most dangerous thing on the hill at a Gathering is US. Use care and keep the testosterone influence down to a dull roar.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Updated:
There will be a welcome party Monday Night at Chez Pugski Gathering Headquarters.
Address is 351 Candlelight Meadows Drive Big Sky MT.

Figure fun and stuff will start about 5:30 giving @mdf a chance to get last chair. Look for the PUGSKI banner out front.

** BYOB and a snack to share**

James

Out There
Instructor
:roflmao::golfclap::roflmao:

Actually I've been sick ... may have to ski reduced-length days. We will see....:crossfingers:
Say it ain't so, Joe!
Well do the reduced. Like Mikaela, 1 decent run, one really good one.
It might be time for the Minister of Bad Ideas to take a furlough.

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Say it ain't so, Joe!
Well do the reduced. Like Mikaela, 1 decent run, one really good one.
It might be time for the Minister of Bad Ideas to take a furlough.

Actually, I feel fine, but I've got a nasty cough that doesn't want to go away. Had a flu-like thing in December, got better but left a chronic cough behind. It nearly went away in Taos, but came back in the limo on the way home from the airport and then got worse. On Monday I saw the doctor again and got some new medications.

My wife told me to take it easy. The doctor told me to cancel the trip. :nono::roflmao:

Today seems better, though.

James

Out There
Instructor
Maybe you need to incorporate a steam room?
Is there a shuttle from Moonlight Basin if you get stuck beyond last chair back?

Sponsor

Staff online