• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
REMINDER: We have to be out of the Cheyenne room by 4:00 today. For those that ski till last chair, have your bootbags packed and with the lounge area right outside the door, we will wait there with your bags...till about 4:45 or so ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

SpikeDog

You want Big Air, kid?
Skier
If you are out there, a big hello to Johnny V. I bought your doubledeck Atomic GS masters skis a couple of years ago, and I want to say hi. BTW, those suckers are heavy. A slow fixed grip chair will just about put my feet to sleep (actually did at Heavenly's Galaxy lift last month). Look for me in the morning (6'5", red jacket, grey goatee).

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
If you are out there, a big hello to Johnny V. I bought your doubledeck Atomic GS masters skis a couple of years ago, and I want to say hi. BTW, those suckers are heavy. A slow fixed grip chair will just about put my feet to sleep (actually did at Heavenly's Galaxy lift last month). Look for me in the morning (6'5", red jacket, grey goatee).

Our last day was Tuesday. Not sure if you were there then, but I was hoping to meet you. Glad you still are skiing the skis. Sorry about the weight and the return period has expired! :D
You two were in the same room at the same time. I would have loved to have put your together. Dang.

SpikeDog

You want Big Air, kid?
Skier
Our last day was Tuesday. Not sure if you were there then, but I was hoping to meet you. Glad you still are skiing the skis. Sorry about the weight and the return period has expired! :D

Oh, you're not getting those back. For groomer days, they are tons of fun. I haven't touched the tune yet - hard to improve perfection.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@AKMINK is done..which means we have an extra ticket that will be good today OR tomorrow. Shoot @Andy Mink a message if you need it for you or someone. $115 or close buys it.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We were told by the people who ran the demo that they were impressed with the representatives of Pugski on that they actually knew their BSL's and binding settings. Thank you all and I hope you had fun trying skis and from the conversations that we had with a few members, some were very surprised with the skis that they liked. It is very good to have an open mind when trying skis.

Sponsor

Staff online