• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Just scored some later years leather dark blue Hotfingers. I would prefer the knuckle patch version but these are pretty neat too. They look unused, not a scratch on them. Good for retro day on the Hanson Split Tails..

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
This was an art class project when I was in 8th grade with @Philpug. 1978. How many names can you find and how many are no longer with us? How many left and came back?
20170206_091910.jpg

TS
Dave Petersen

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
This was an art class project when I was in 8th grade with @Philpug. 1978. How many names can you find and how many are no longer with us? How many left and came back? View attachment 19442

Pretty cool.

I made this San Marco ski boot in 1976 high school art class. I remember being kind of bummed because the glaze came out splotchy.
IMG_2073.JPG

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
I found this photo on the cover of a 1962 knitting magazine that belonged to my mom. She had made me a few ski sweaters back in the day. I do not recognize the skis in the photo, can anyone help?

TS
Dave Petersen

Dave Petersen

Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
I found this photo on the cover of a 1962 knitting magazine that belonged to my mom. She had made me a few ski sweaters back in the day. I do not recognize the skis in the photo, can anyone help?

Just a guess - Perhaps Attenhofer? They used a funky hand drawn "A" like that.

SKI Oct 1969 - Attenhofer - Pugski - Dave Petersen.jpg

TS
Dave Petersen

Dave Petersen

Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Web Photo
IMG_2646.JPG

LeVieuxCrouton

Getting on the lift
Skier
Well , well ...
Sylvain Saudan !

I made an interview with him a few years back .
Sadly it is in French but it is worth the translation .
He made me do something totally crazy ... oh , he didn't know about it at the time ...

The ski above ?
If only I had $5000 ... but I have and still ski on a pair of Lamborghini skis

The article and a video here :

https://www.zoneski.com/reseau/sylvain-saudan-le-skieur-de-limpossible/

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier

Yes the Attenhofer A15. That was one hell of a ski in the early to mid 60's. Very pricy for its' day.

K2 Rat

Out on the slopes
Skier
Had lunch with my buddy today and he gave me two pair of his Jet Stix from when he was a kid. They are in really nice shape.

I tossed my blue Jet Stix just like those way back then, but fortunately my brother saved his yellow ones and gave them to me along with those Lange Pros that they are on. And all I saved was a Jet Stix sticker !
jet.png
jet stix.jpg
Even lost my Jet Stix button, but was able to replace it 2 weeks ago on Ebay !!

Joal

Out on the slopes
Skier
Road trip rescue. Just a quick pic before I put them in line for a clean up. Some interesting singles. The Kazamas 207 and 190, are in excellent condition but there was only one of each. No model on the Hexcel, 205.

DSC04514.JPG

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Road trip rescue. Just a quick pic before I put them in line for a clean up. Some interesting singles. The Kazamas 207 and 190, are in excellent condition but there was only one of each. No model on the Hexcel, 205.

View attachment 32458
Do you have fries to go with those Cheeseburger Deluxes? What am I asking...of course you do.

Joal

Out on the slopes
Skier
Sadly.......no. The elusive "side of fries". I don't even know what they look like. :huh:

Sponsor

Staff online