• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Road trip rescue. Just a quick pic before I put them in line for a clean up. Some interesting singles. The Kazamas 207 and 190, are in excellent condition but there was only one of each. No model on the Hexcel, 205.

View attachment 32458
What length are the Rossi ST Comps? The skier must have been small because the Solomon 444 was not for heaver skiers. They also look like they have a few extra holes, maybe an after market ski brake. Never saw the Hexcel Invitation before but the Hexcel with the orange lettering may have been the Hexcel Sundance. Yes, it is odd to see so many single skis. But a good find road trip.

Joal

Out on the slopes
Skier
What length are the Rossi ST Comps? The skier must have been small because the Solomon 444 was not for heaver skiers. They also look like they have a few extra holes, maybe an after market ski brake. Never saw the Hexcel Invitation before but the Hexcel with the orange lettering may have been the Hexcel Sundance. Yes, it is odd to see so many single skis. But a good find road trip.

I did a bit of a double take when I saw the picture because there were no holes in them the last time I looked. They are just barely noticeable rub marks that are just catching the light the right way. They are 190s and the bindings are original, really nice condition. The Invitations have Spademan step-ins and oddly says "from Hexcel" on the tail.

TS
Dave Petersen

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
My Collections (I'm laid up after surgery plus it's 100 degrees outside, so a good time to document my "museum").

DAVE PETERSEN SKI COLLECTION.jpg

DAVE PETERSEN SKI COLLECTION - 2.jpg

TS
Dave Petersen

Dave Petersen

Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
TS
Dave Petersen

Dave Petersen

Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Ski Library of @RickyG

How to Ski The New French Way Jean Joubert.jpg

John Howe The New Skiing Mechanics.jpg

Ski Magazine's Expert Tips for Better Skiing.jpg

Ski Style Annie Gilbert Coleman.jpg

TS
Dave Petersen

Dave Petersen

Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
TS
Dave Petersen

Dave Petersen

Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
From @RickyG :

Data that Denver put together to send to the IOC for the '76 Winter Olympics bid.

Denver 1976 Olympic Bid Offical Poster.jpg

Denver 1976 Olympic Bid Documents- Book for the IOC.jpg

Denver 1976 Olympic Bid Book Emboss on Cover.jpg

RickyG

Faction Fan
Contributor
WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck and I hope your allowed to organize and catalog this. So many items are just used up and cast aside.

TS
Dave Petersen

Dave Petersen

Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
I am hopeful but there were a few skis in the pile that had pretty much disintegrated.
I can tell some of the plastic on the bindings has really faded.

Sponsor