• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Head Raptor boots? Word is they are going to have much less forward lean? Since I am now in the market for a 92mm last boot, I was told to see if I could hunt a pair of these down.
The regular Raptors will be the same aggressive stance but the upcoming B3, B5 replacements will be all new.

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
M-Powers look intriguing, but........Solly SX 90 Equipe FTW!!!

Head Raptor boots? Word is they are going to have much less forward lean? Since I am now in the market for a 92mm last boot, I was told to see if I could hunt a pair of these down.

Raptors were the best skiing boot I've ever had, weight be damned, but......they are NOT warm, or easy to remove when cold.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Silly me...I forgot the Salomon Stance Collection
9F10533A-7838-4681-8D3D-012F7784B4D7.JPG
02D557E6-CE2B-471F-B504-1FEF843DA92B.JPG C5B9AC93-7FC2-42C4-B0F8-7CE14CD3262B.JPG ACB247C0-6F15-4BCB-8222-D8FC36E1FD67.JPG

GregK

Skiing the powder
Skier
These look like seek and destroy skis. Super excited for these. And in a 187! Perfect.

Luke from Blistergear about these skis-

“Skied the 187 Sender Ti today. Basically the opposite of the Soul 7 (or any of the "7" skis) in every regard.

It is a strong ski that wants you to stay forward pretty much all the time; nothing about it felt particularly playful. Reminded me a bit of the Black Crows Corvus, but with camber. Great carver, powerful tail that is fairly quick to punish mistakes. Not a true monster truck charger, but quite stable at speed. Interestingly, our non-Ti Sender's tail flexes even stiffer, but it's lighter, so I'm curious to see where that ski will fall. Very interesting move by Rossi.

Buuuuttt I am still furious that they haven't literally just shaved 5 mm off each side of the Black Ops 118 and called it good. That ski would be amazing. Very excited about the Dynastar MFree 108 though.”

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Luke from Blistergear about these skis-

“Skied the 187 Sender Ti today. Basically the opposite of the Soul 7 (or any of the "7" skis) in every regard.

It is a strong ski that wants you to stay forward pretty much all the time; nothing about it felt particularly playful. Reminded me a bit of the Black Crows Corvus, but with camber. Great carver, powerful tail that is fairly quick to punish mistakes. Not a true monster truck charger, but quite stable at speed. Interestingly, our non-Ti Sender's tail flexes even stiffer, but it's lighter, so I'm curious to see where that ski will fall. Very interesting move by Rossi.

Buuuuttt I am still furious that they haven't literally just shaved 5 mm off each side of the Black Ops 118 and called it good. That ski would be amazing. Very excited about the Dynastar MFree 108 though.”
Ours will be here today, can't wait. Probably will report live from the hill.

SpikeDog

You want Big Air, kid?
Skier
Salomon Stance Collection - surely those aren't the graphics for the production skis? Them are some ugly skis. It looks like they are still wearing their 'for sale' stickers down the middle.

Swiss Toni

Out on the slopes
Skier
New Head skis for 2021
Head_RD.jpg

Head_Race.jpg

There is a new model in the Supershape range, the e-Original, 129-66-107 R = 12.1m / 170cm.
Head_SS.jpg

KERS is replaced by EMC (Energy Management Circuit)
Head_Energy.jpg

dcpnz

Booting up
Skier
Maybe i missed it but what is atomic doing with backland series?
Earlier in thread i saw reference to new womens 107 but i thought i read there were other changes too.
thx

Slim

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Was the Salomon Stance collection? Ie, what type of skis are, what are they replacing?

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I don't know if they have less lean (I would LOVE that) but they do have the liquid fit setup, at least in the 140s.

GregK

Skiing the powder
Skier
Was the Salomon Stance collection? Ie, what type of skis are, what are they replacing?

Initially thought they were a QST replacement as they were described as a “beefier QST” but it’s a new additional line that’s heavier with metal.

I’ve been told very “Mantra like” so stiffer with more traditional mounts. One web site guy said it was like they brought a Kendo, Mantra and Mantra 102 to the Salomon designers and said “make these”. Lol

Similar to the new Dynastar MPro Line according to early reviews-damp, quiet and stable. Weight just under 2kg for the Stance 96 182cm which is a little light for my taste but hoping it surprises me.

Choucas

Getting off the lift
Skier
Tecnica features the new Mach 1 MV on its web site. Assuming the pitch is mostly on the money,it sounds like a significant step forward from the already excellent current product.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
New K2 Recon Pro.
IMG_1159.jpeg

K2 added a cuff plate and new power strap to their lightweight Recon 130 to beef beef it up. I really liked the way the Recon 130 skied, I can't wait to get out on these tomorrow. There will be a women's version in the Anthem Pro which Tricia will be adding to her boot quiver.

Jimski

Getting on the lift
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Just saw a video on Facebook about the 2021 Nordica Enforcer line. I searched on Youtube to post here, but no dice. It's just a short teaser video, but if you want to know more, check Nordica's Facebook.
Anyone know if Nordica will be making major changes to the Enforcer 93? That’s what I demo-ed today here at Taos. I loved it! It’s a very comforting ski — on groomers, mixed snow, and bumps. I hope they don’t change it just for the sake of change (and sales).

Winks

AKA "Gary".
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Anyone know if Nordica will be making major changes to the Enforcer 93? That’s what I demo-ed today here at Taos. I loved it! It’s a very comforting ski — on groomers, mixed snow, and bumps. I hope they don’t change it just for the sake of change (and sales).

Updated design to the new Nordica Enforcer 94

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online