• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erik Timmerman

So much better than a pro
Instructor
Just saw a video on Facebook about the 2021 Nordica Enforcer line. I searched on Youtube to post here, but no dice. It's just a short teaser video, but if you want to know more, check Nordica's Facebook.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Yes, it came in an e-mail today, Intro HERE. Skis are in transit to be reviewed, stay tuned.

As far as other sneek previews...they will be coming as embargoes are released.

TS
Erik Timmerman

Erik Timmerman

Instructor
Is this the earliest ever? I mean really, we haven't been past Christmas 2019 yet?

Muleski

Inactive
It just looks insanely early to me. Optics look so odd. There will be people at resorts all over the country buying new skis next week, and the week after.

Tecnica Group needs to figure out how to manage quite a lot, it seems.

What’s the advantage to them of being SO early? Confusing to me.

GregK

Skiing the powder
Skier
Have seen the new K2 Reckoning twin tips for the last 4 months being hyped up by their athletes. Think they should be great skis as their shapes look very similar to the Mindbenders. Guess a 102mm, 112mm and 122mm coming very soon.

Figured Nordica would eventually add their swing weight saving tip tech to all their other skis eventually. Do find it works on the 104 as they ski lighter than they are.

Was super excited when I saw a 94 Enforcer hoping it would be a Free series twin and not a 93 replacement. Not many heavier but playful chargers in that mid 90’s range that are versatile like an Enforcer.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
What’s the advantage to them of being SO early? Confusing to me.
IMHO it does step on the toes of retailers but if I was a buyer or if a buyer asked me last Spring, I would have said "Go light on Enforcers, it is at the end of it's cycle. Nordica is known for releasing these early and there is a new version coming."

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Have seen the new K2 Reckoning twin tips for the last 4 months being hyped up by their athletes. Think they should be great skis as their shapes look very similar to the Mindbenders. Guess a 102mm, 112mm and 122mm coming very soon.
We saw these last Spring while at The Gathering at Snowbird.
0EC5BD43-3FE9-4754-8F3D-028CB87BE2E3_1_201_a.jpeg

Brian Finch

Privateer Skier @ www.SkiWithaGrimRipper.com
Industry Insider
We saw these last Spring while at The Gathering at Snowbird.
View attachment 87806

I have to say, this gives me hope. This is the first ski from K2 since the 2006 PE & Seth that I have any desire to purchase. There is no rational explanation here, this ski just makes me happy & thinks that while the superchargers & turbochargers that tested well, but never sold - these might do it for K2.

GregK

Skiing the powder
Skier
I have to say, this gives me hope. This is the first ski from K2 since the 2006 PE & Seth that I have any desire to purchase. There is no rational explanation here, this ski just makes me happy & thinks that while the superchargers & turbochargers that tested well, but never sold - these might do it for K2.

Same! I guess there will be a 102mm, 112mm and 122mm width in the K2 Reckoning twin tip series and shapes look very “Mindbender like”. A even more playful Mindbender sounds very appealing!

Josh Matta

Skiing the powder
Pass Pulled
time to start hoarding OG E93s. unless the 94 is better

Brian Finch

Privateer Skier @ www.SkiWithaGrimRipper.com
Industry Insider
Same! I guess there will be a 102mm, 112mm and 122mm width in the K2 Reckoning twin tip series and shapes look very “Mindbender like”. A even more playful Mindbender sounds very appealing!

Since the mighty @Philpug has demonstrated this powers with (placeholder) , I'd like to see a concerted PugSki effort to revitalize the K2 of TNC & PE fame next session! Group Buy? Collective discount?

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
a reshaped version will be well received. Looking forward to the new K2. I really wanted to get the 99 MB in some soft snow. I liked it on the firm at SIA but that's not its wheelhouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online