• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

MattSmith

Out on the slopes
Skier
View attachment 67637 Great morning skiing with @MattSmith. Snow was deep and soft in the trees. He totally wore me out with those young legs. Thanks for skiing with us Matt. It was a blast!

Thanks for showing me your favorite areas of the mountain @Bruuuce. The snow was tricky in spots but a whole heck of a lot of fun. Here's a few pictures (finally).

A good omen found in the Men's room. My instagram handle is "SendItWithMe". Note that I didn't pen this, only found it.
20190306_101154.jpg

@Bruuuce and Kathy striking a pose. Sundown Express in the background
20190307_111101.jpg

Group shot!
20190307_112351.jpg

@MattSmith and @Bruuuce
20190307_103901.jpg

@Bruuuce ripping through the trees
20190307_112750 (2).jpg

Love that storm skiing
20190307_122016.jpg

...and almost ran into a porcupine.
20190307_122807 (2).jpg

TS
Ron

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
Bummer! Sorry I’ll miss you guys. Let me know if I can be of any help.

TS
Ron

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
I am hearing the mountain is skiing very well. With the warm temps this week, give it some time to soften up but I was told that near the top is holding up extremely well.

Bruuuce

My advice is worth what you paid for it.
Skier
I'll be around. If you need anything feel free to let me know. PM me if you want to meet up for some turns.

Enjoy!

Pat AKA mustski

It’s no Secret! It’s a Ranger!
Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I'll be around. If you need anything feel free to let me know. PM me if you want to meet up for some turns.

Enjoy!
We would love to meet up ... especially if you would go ski some trees with Bob. I don't like trees, but he does and is wise enough not to go alone! He can ski pretty much anything. Also, we will buy lunch!

Bruuuce

My advice is worth what you paid for it.
Skier
We would love to meet up ... especially if you would go ski some trees with Bob. I don't like trees, but he does and is wise enough not to go alone! He can ski pretty much anything. Also, we will buy lunch!

Love to ski with you guys. Shoot me a note and we can meet up. Fun!

Pat AKA mustski

It’s no Secret! It’s a Ranger!
Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
We have seen "Moose in area" signs all over Steamboat both on the mountain and off. This morning we were graced by a visit from Mrs. Bullwinkle and her little, right outside our cabin. I have always wanted to see a moose. Later, I took a wrong turn at the ski mountain and ended up on a slow and slightly sticky cat track. As I passed the "moose in area" sign, I wondered ... hmmm, will I be able to crawl away if needed!
fullsizeoutput_27fe.jpeg fullsizeoutput_2800.jpeg fullsizeoutput_27ff.jpeg

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Snow holding up well yet this week ... thoughts on the weekend/next week should a colleague of mine carry through with an offer of a road trip?

Sponsor

Staff online