• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
TS
dbostedo

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
It pretty much just started, but Whitetail is MAKING SNOW!!! :golfclap:

mezz.jpg

And Roundtop is a bit further ahead and has some whales :

mm_bottom.jpg

Nothing at Liberty yet...

Carolinacub

Yes thats a Cubs hat I'm wearing
Skier
Looks like Wolf Ridge will be opening this weekend. Right now the call is going out for unscheduled patrollers to volunteer for opening. ie: helping with pads, distributing sleds and packs, etc.
There is a pretty big weather event coming in on Saturday which will last through Monday. Expectations are from 18-26 inches of snow. The owner could have opened last week but held off and in my opinion it was a great move. He's been pumping out tons of snow and ny the time this weekend rolls around we should have the best opening conditions in recent memory.

TS
dbostedo

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Roundtop is looking pretty good! This is Minuteman... and Whitetail and Liberty are blowing like crazy.Things are set to warm up a bit later this week, but hopefully they cool back off.

mm_bottom.jpg

Coach13

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Roundtop is looking pretty good! This is Minuteman... and Whitetail and Liberty are blowing like crazy.Things are set to warm up a bit later this week, but hopefully they cool back off.

mm_bottom.jpg

Massanutten and resorts south of there should be getting natural snow fall today.

TS
dbostedo

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Definitely snowing in Harrisonburg and Roanoke (where my oldest son lives) is getting pounded. They are headed to about a foot of white there before it stops late tonight.

Yeah, one of my friends from college (Virginia Tech) texted me last night and suggested that we should head for Winterplace. :D

Pumba

Out on the slopes
Skier

mm_bottom.jpg

Peter and I will be in York, pa the weekend before Xmas. We’re thinking of starting our season at RoundTop. Any other locals interested in joining?!

wgo

Getting off the lift
Skier
@jimmy Were you in Killington this weekend, or is that this coming weekend?

Sponsor

Staff online