• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Paul Lutes

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Frankly, I'm mystified as to why they're still keeping chair 2 open - maybe just to accommodate the needed parking??

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I have no recollection of that condo. :cool: I am way too far gone from there to remember anything. :D

The more important thing is "Do you find that couch familiar?" :rolleyes:
It seems to me that there were more spices in the cabinet when we were here last time

TS
MountainMonster

MountainMonster

~0~
Skier
Nice day ....

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Well today was a very good day to have a good day, and I chose to have my good day skiing with friends at Mammoth.
Here are just a couple of the pics I took of us skiing on July-freaking-first, 2019!!!
IMG_1249.JPG
The whole motley crew (we actually met up with @MountainMonster for a bit but never actually skied with him) @Tony @Gary Stolt @Tricia (me) @Philpug @P-Ute
IMG_1255.JPG
@Gary Stolt getting ready to drop into climax.
IMG_1273.JPG
Me and Phil skiing Climax, (photo credit: P-Ute) I guess you could say we had a simultaneous climax ;)
IMG_1274.JPG
Phil climax
IMG_1280.JPG
@Tony lower Climax.
IMG_1281.JPG
P-Ute Climax
IMG_1287.JPG
Gary Stolt lower Climax

Tony

tseeb
Skier
26F0F644-122C-4445-8F56-8CC8B4040783.jpeg Impressive scenery at Mammoth today.

Today was my first day skiing since April and probably my 1st lift-served July day ever. More notable is that number of days I’ve skied matched my age for the first time since I lived at Tahoe in the 70s.

Snow getting to bottom of Stump is getting narrow and dirty, but nice to be able to park close to lift vs Main Lodge. It got warm fast, but runs off top stayed good until after noon.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
View attachment 76677 Impressive scenery at Mammoth today.

Today was my first day skiing since April and probably my 1st lift-served July day ever. More notable is that number of days I’ve skied matched my age for the first time since I lived at Tahoe in the 70s.

Snow getting to bottom of Stump is getting narrow and dirty, but nice to be able to park close to lift vs Main Lodge. It got warm fast, but runs off top stayed good until after noon.
Those are impressive peaks.
The backside was equally impressive,...and groomed well. ;)
IMG_1276.JPG

Sponsor

Staff online