• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
TS
MountainMonster

MountainMonster

~0~
Skier

TS
MountainMonster

MountainMonster

~0~
Skier
How fun was that..

Rainbow Jenny

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
6E3851C6-81B0-4B2D-BC59-5079C6F67684.jpeg
Squaw on Fri & probably sat. Mammoth Sun, Mon, Tues. Would be great to see you Jenny.
Gary

That’s an awesome excuse for me to stick around Mammoth for the weekend. It’s been too long, Gary! You must consider taking a drive to Yosemite across Tioga Pass... little birds chirped that it may open fully tomorrow. Is Candy coming along?

What a gloriously scenic ride along Tioga Pass.. yeah, tell me about it, @MountainMonster... with vicious wind. I arrived the western entrance of Yosemite, pedaled past 60-80 cars waiting for 10 am opening like THE VIP. The park ranger said he saw me earlier and couldn’t believe I was riding in that headwind. He had trouble steering his car... well...so did I with my handlebar.

5499D35B-A734-4AEC-B6A8-365AEF76FFD8.jpeg 940E3055-F844-4785-BDB0-D332195F5C64.jpeg CF220594-3872-4505-83B6-F5A0DE9705D3.jpeg 8C5C85C7-838B-4CA1-A80A-62DBCC7CB18A.jpeg

luliski

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
View attachment 76478

That’s an awesome excuse for me to stick around Mammoth for the weekend. It’s been too long, Gary! You must consider taking a drive to Yosemite across Tioga Pass... little birds chirped that it may open fully tomorrow. Is Candy coming along?

What a gloriously scenic ride along Tioga Pass.. yeah, tell me about it, @MountainMonster... with vicious wind. I arrived the western entrance of Yosemite, pedaled past 60-80 cars waiting for 10 am opening like THE VIP. The park ranger said he saw me earlier and couldn’t believe I was riding in that headwind. He had trouble steering his car... well...so did I with my handlebar.

View attachment 76475 View attachment 76479 View attachment 76476 View attachment 76477
Awesome! Wish I could have gone. You rock! Must have been fun to ride past all the cars....

Rainbow Jenny

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Awesome! Wish I could have gone. You rock! Must have been fun to ride past all the cars....
Wish you came along... another time!

Since no opposing traffic, I rode past every car on the left. Many looks of novelty my way, even got a fair number of verbal encouragement and :golfclap:

Gary Stolt

Mr. Style
Team Gathermeister
View attachment 76478

View attachment 76475 View attachment 76479 View attachment 76476 View attachment 76477

Maybe we can drive to Tioga pass after skiing one day.

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
View attachment 76478

Why does what you call fun always look like so much work? :D

Haven’t seen you for 3 years now, Barbara. I’m a pretty conservative with fracture ankle from Jan. PM’ing.

What you need is a pair of LX82. Oh, yeah, conservative my a$$. :roflmao:

Rainbow Jenny

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Why does what you call fun always look like so much work? :D

What you need is a pair of LX82. Oh, yeah, conservative my a$$. :roflmao:

A few screws upstairs must have loosened over the years...

SuperJoys are skiing fine now although Mamei’s LX82 were superb in April. But I wouldn’t put your a$$ on the line, @KingGrump. @skibum4ever and I enjoyed a few runs together. Chatted briefly w/ @MountainMonster earlier but I wasn’t quite ready to load the gondy then.

My first day at Mammoth this season, how could I have stayed away for so long?!?! The Eastern Sierra and the Minarets are so spectacular, I’ll never grow tire of the view.

Sponsor

Staff online