• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Phil and I bailed earlier than we thought we would. The pollen is tearing up my allergies. Didn't stay for Taco Tuesday but I sure hope all ya'll enjoy.
The start to the day, obligatory chair lift pic
IMG_1301.JPG
Climax ready for the taking
IMG_1304.JPG
Thanks for taking a couple runs with us @MountainMonster Its always fun to chat with you.

From my humorcast
:D

IMG_1302.JPG
We'll be hanging at Chez Ziggy tonight with Gary and Paul before they start their journey back home.

Cheers to a phenomenal season :margarita:

Last edited:

Bob Yoder

Yoder up
Skier
Phil and I bailed earlier than we thought we would. The pollen is tearing up my allergies. Didn't stay for Taco Tuesday but I sure hope all ya'll enjoy.
The start to the day, obligatory chair lift pic
View attachment 76711
Climax ready for the taking
View attachment 76713
Thanks for taking a couple runs with us @MountainMonster Its always fun to chat with you.

From my humorcast
:D

View attachment 76712
We'll be hanging at Chez Ziggy tonight with Gary and Paul before they start their journey back home.

Cheers to a phenomenal season :margarita:
Cool. I left Sunday, not sure which pollen is out. Tough one

Tony

tseeb
Skier
Send it !!!

Lol....
The phrase going around cat skiing in Feb was “CRUSH IT”

Believe it or not I am still at the Mill, using their WiFi after filling a water bottle for coffee in the morning. It’s nice they leave WiFi on, bathroom open and fire-pit available, but signal at fire pit is not good so I’m at windy Adirondack watching cat make Stump better. 89E31EA4-3E75-4FC8-BA22-C39DC9AC3E68.jpeg
I rested for a while after Taco Tues and watching 2nd half of World Cup. Then I went for a bike ride since I brought it. I tried riding Mountain Vista trail to Minaret View, but snow blocked road a mile or two before end. I did some more riding on N (corrected - I was other side of road from the Mill) side of 203, eventually crashing for first time in a long time in pumice while going too slow and locking front wheel while looking for trail to right that would get me back to highway and Mill. (I didn’t realize I was repeating a downhill I’d already done).

I had a hard time finding road or trail to get me back to 203 and finally cross-countried it. I came out just below F parking and guy waiting there for his girlfriend to climb hill from town said employee watching entrance to Downtown trail left 10 minutes ago and I had 19 minutes to catch last shuttle in Village. I made it down very entertaining trail in 18 minutes. My bike ride which I hoped to keep under an hour ended up being two. Guy also said I could park at the Mill for a night, maybe two, but after using my outdoor shower and having dinner, security said I need to leave. I have more pictures from skiing and riding, but left phone charging in camper, so this is all I had to post (using iPad). BF0D420E-69CF-4AC7-9568-734BC7D1A8FD.jpeg

Last edited:

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
View attachment 76726 View attachment 76725

I came out just below F parking and guy waiting there for his girlfriend to climb hill said employee watching entrance to Downtown trail left 10 minutes ago and I had 19 minutes to catch last shuttle in Village. I made it down very entertaining trail in 18 minutes. My bike ride which I hope to keep under an hour ended up being two. Guy also said I could park at the Mill for a night, maybe two, but after using my outdoor shower and having dinner, security said I need to leave. I have more pictures from skiing and riding, but need to charge phone so this is all I have. View attachment 76726
Nice Pugski placement!

Hope your Wednesday is as good as your Tuesday.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January