• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
Sitting in silverthorne right now contemplating chasing in steamboat... only problem is in have to be back in boulder by 6 tonight and I said I'd ski with my boss at copper today.... :doh: I'm making the call at 6am

I would go to Steamboat. There are no friends on a Powder Day!

The best turns will be in the morning anyway so you will have no problem making it to Boulder if you leave at 1pm or so.

Noodler

Sir Turn-a-lot
Skier
My every day ski has been the V92 But, I will take my Faction 3.0's (108) out today. Should be legit 24" or more in the trees.

Another one of those days when I wish they would just invent the damn teleporter already. ;)

I only need a few more miles...

tball

Unzipped
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
It's snowing hard in Denver on and off. The forecast was just for a cloudy day.

Looking at I-70 cams, here's Copper exit:

camera (1).jpeg

Just a little further up the hill on Vail Pass:

camera.jpeg

Similar elevation story on the roads at the tunnel, but maybe not quite as much snow sticking as Vail Pass at the moment.

Last edited:

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
MUCH nicer in Beaver Creek than the morning report would suggest. Had some awesome turns on empty slopes. Got a few “faceshots” when making turns on Ripsaw earlier this morning. NO one there. Lots of fun low angle pow on the upper mountain. No stress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online