• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasStout

Epic Pass + Loveland 4-pack for 2021-2022
Skier
red-number-9.jpg

3 at Loveland
4 at Breckenridge
2 at Vail

Had planned on #10 today, but wind was insane, which would have made it a test of determination rather than fun. Plus, work picked back up today from the holiday lull.

Last edited:
TS
Andy Mink

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
27 at Arizona Snow Bowl. Started out with the two main lifts on wind hold but they opened in early afternoon. Firm but fun. Ran into @kimberlin and @RobSN and skied several runs. Had a nice moonrise over the bowl.
20200106_155321.jpg

graham418

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
13.jpg

Day # 13 on Sunday. Even if it was at Blue, its still a day skiing!!

slowrider

Trencher
Skier
14 on firm conditions. Stockli SL made it fun. As the snowpack builds....

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
39 on a day Alta reported 8” that was at least a foot.
@mdf -Are you planning Alta or the Bird on Friday?
I'm planning on Snowbird on Friday, since I'm dropping my suitcase there. But I believe Ikon is an altabird ticket, so I could potentially cross over. This will be my first day skiing anything steep (only Stratton before this), so I'll be discovering if I got chicken over the summer. @Scruffy, what are your plans. I've got to boogie to get my plane, but if either of you PM your contact info I'll reply with mine from the motel this evening.

(I barely caught this - for some reason I'm not getting notified of @'s at the momment I am getting notified of quoting, however. Must have munged my settings. :huh: )

Scruffy

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
1578610257407.png

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I'm planning on Snowbird on Friday, since I'm dropping my suitcase there. But I believe Ikon is an altabird ticket, so I could potentially cross over. This will be my first day skiing anything steep (only Stratton before this), so I'll be discovering if I got chicken over the summer. @Scruffy, what are your plans. I've got to boogie to get my plane, but if either of you PM your contact info I'll reply with mine from the motel this evening.

(I barely caught this - for some reason I'm not getting notified of @'s at the momment I am getting notified of quoting, however. Must have munged my settings. :huh: )
Oops, that should have been @Spooky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online