• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Alba Adventures

Getting on the lift
Skier
We are not sure if you have come across our daughter's chairlift snack series called "Nevada's Chairlift Snacks" where she interviews chairlift guest. We have some left overs that we are producing shortly... In the meantime, this happens to be one of our favorites from the last season for you to hopefully enjoy. Still crack up when we watch... Hopefully you too can be a guest on her show.. LOL. You never know..

Lorenzzo

Be The Snow
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Oh man, we have to hang out on your chair!
A house guest once surprised me on the chair. Not saying stay over guests should ever feel obligated to do something like that, my guests have been awesome in what they do. But they do get first shot at vacation weeks now. So it might actually have been economically prudent.

Viking9

Out on the slopes
Skier
I am not sure how to do the quote thing but Lorenzzo I went to the east coast for the first time, 56, and one thing I wanted to do was have a Lobster roll and I did,,,,,,what a letdown,HORRIBLE, nothing but butter and not a great smell, the only way to finish it was with a mouth full,of chips.The thought of Lobster now makes me ill, such a bummer!

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I am not sure how to do the quote thing but Lorenzzo I went to the east coast for the first time, 56, and one thing I wanted to do was have a Lobster roll and I did,,,,,,what a letdown,HORRIBLE, nothing but butter and not a great smell, the only way to finish it was with a mouth full,of chips.The thought of Lobster now makes me ill, such a bummer!

Sounds like you got the left over special in CT.
That's what you get for eating lobster rolls in CT.

Go to ME instead for the real thing.
Don't need anything else other than a bit of mayo. Definitely not lukewarm with butter.

The real lobster rolls are really really good. :drool:

Viking9

Out on the slopes
Skier
It was the tourist area in Boston by the Cheers place suuuuuuch a bummer, I was so excited!

Sponsor

Staff online