• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
I trust my PT literally with my life (best of friends for almost 30 years) so I'm good with his call.

Fair enough, I'm just thinking you'll want to talk to him about suitable units that clear the top of the ski boot.

For the foreseeable future, if you know what I mean :)

TS
Andy Mink

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Fair enough, I'm just thinking you'll want to talk to him about suitable units that clear the top of the ski boot.

For the foreseeable future, if you know what I mean :)
I have a shorty for when the time comes.:thumb:

TS
Andy Mink

Andy Mink

SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Annnnndddd...we're back at it! Had a good day taking it easy on some green runs at Mt. Rose. Got a little achy from hanging on the lift so I quit, came home, and iced. Should be good as long as I take it easy for a bit.
20190106_163209.jpg

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Annnnndddd...we're back at it! Had a good day taking it easy on some green runs at Mt. Rose. Got a little achy from hanging on the lift so I quit, came home, and iced. Should be good as long as I take it easy for a bit.
View attachment 62414

Interesting.

I'm really looking for a set that go to 11, though.

Heal quickly!

Carolinacub

Yes thats a Cubs hat I'm wearing
Skier
View attachment 62414
One of the guys on our patrol wears that same brace....he swears by it...By the way he is our primary toboggan trainer so he puts a lot of stress on his knee over a training session.

TS
Andy Mink

Andy Mink

SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
One of the guys on our patrol wears that same brace....he swears by it...By the way he is our primary toboggan trainer so he puts a lot of stress on his knee over a training session.
I have a bunch of days using it now. It's actually comfortable and, after the first few times, I don't think about it.

Sponsor

Staff online