• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
I love Hacienda Real. I get serious cravings to go there, especially after a long hike. They have huge portions, their salsa is delicious, and I always get the Guisado de pollo.

And given they are on a budget, I definitely recommend Safeway, not Whole Foods ;-)

Definitely checking out the Mexican place. I'm a whole foods girl. Just frugal when it comes to lodging but $$ for good food/beer is a non issue. Although i do like safeway otherwise known as Vons in socal.

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier

tball

Unzipped
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I saw there is also a Pho Bay in Georgetown now too. I haven't been to that location, but it could certainly play into I-70 strategy at some point. In addition to Pho, they have pretty good wings.

UGASkiDawg

AKA David
SkiTalk Tester
I saw there is also a Pho Bay in Georgetown now too. I haven't been to that location, but it could certainly play into I-70 strategy at some point. In addition to Pho, they have pretty good wings.
Someone told me they are opening one in either Edwards or Glenwood Springs as well. The new location in Silverthorne is much nicer than the hotel location if a little less convenient for me.

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
More pho places are always better in my book!

I was shocked that my cousin (who lives in Utah) had only had pho once before. Then someone explained to me that the Denver area has a pretty high concentration of Vietnamese people, so we get blessed with delicious pho.

OMG. I haven't eaten out in a while, but I think I'm going to have some pho for dinner tonight ....

Sponsor

Staff online