• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
Can't wait to see these on the hill soon... Pugski folks will lead the charge! :D

Look Pivot 18 Forza 01.jpg

Look Pivot 18 Forza

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
I'll come up with some advertising ideas once this ski season is over.

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
LOOKs like Moment Ski is the first to be advertising the sale of the Look Pivot 18 Forza that I've found,

https://www.momentskis.com/products/look-pivot-18

"Be the first to have the 18/19 Pivot in the classic Yellow/Orange Forza colorway."

Aren't these guys local Reno/Sparks? @Philpug

Anyone aware of other retailer currently selling these??? :huh:

Last edited:

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
38B8E310-F2A9-4920-876B-83776ADCCCCE.png

Mike75

Booting up
Skier
Not specific to these bindings, but I really dislike the Look/Rossi bindings of this style. At high DINs (i.e. 10), these are a pita to just open. I have bent one pole and broke another, so far... am I missing some special technique here?

Luckily I only have them on only one pair of skis!

Push on the dildo with the pole while lifting your heel. You'll pop right out.

James

Out There
Instructor
I must say I like the solid way the toe skis on a Pivot 18. I ski it at 8 usually. It's on a 192cm 95mm ski.

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
When will the full 'Release' happen??? :huh: :popcorn: :crossfingers:
We're getting into late March now.... ( I guess they do really have great retention!)

Pivot Forza.jpg

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Are we really this excited over a paint job?
Well, some of us are wondering if your next loaf of bread can have this color scheme.

brucemac

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Quick question in case anybody knows: are the 12's getting any new colors, or will it just be all black and leftover 17/18 yellow? Need a pair of new pivots and could wait if there's something worth waiting for, otherwise I'll snatch up a pair of yellow before they're gone. I simply can't justify the 14 or 18 DIN at my age/ability and have been happy with the 12's the past couple seasons.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Quick question in case anybody knows: are the 12's getting any new colors, or will it just be all black and leftover 17/18 yellow? Need a pair of new pivots and could wait if there's something worth waiting for, otherwise I'll snatch up a pair of yellow before they're gone. I simply can't justify the 14 or 18 DIN at my age/ability and have been happy with the 12's the past couple seasons.
The Pivot 12 AW will be Black Icon, the 14 AW will be either the Black Icon or the Forza.

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
Pugski.com is on the radar of the industry; your voice is not only being heard, but it is being taken very seriously, and we are proud to host a platform for that. Each of you who buys a Pivot 14 AW or 18 with the Forza graphic will get a special Pugski.com gift. Just post a picture in this thread of the binding mounted on skis, and your support of Look and Pugski.com will be rewarded.

For more images of the two Forza bindings (and more), check out the gallery HERE.
Artwork by @Dave Petersen

Here we go!
First up with the awesome new Look Pugski Pivot 18 Forza/ Dynastar Legend X84 Ski package. I may be 'slightly' biased but I love the Forza colors and they LOOK just fantastic... :yahoo: :daffy: :wag:

Pugski Pivot Forza 1.JPG
Pugski Pivot Forza 2.JPG
Pugski Pivot Forza 3.JPG

What does everyone think???

James

Out There
Instructor

Sponsor

Staff online