• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

James

Out There
Instructor
They should go on the tips. The Pugski sticker has unique damping characteristics. Some say they're infused with HDT! Ok, no one really says that...
IMG_4980.JPG

Really no room on the tips. They could also have gone aft of the bindings.

I think I really need to get on that very good looking ski. Just to make sure they're ok.

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
View attachment 42953
Really no room on the tips. They could also have gone aft of the bindings.

I think I really need to get on that very good looking ski. Just to make sure they're ok.

Relax, this is just layout work! They really can't go aft 'cause then the chairlift prompting would be lost... I may go to the smaller square stickers,
we'll see what tomorrow brings. I have suggested a limited run of the smaller PugSki stickers in the Forza fade colorways. THAT would work really slick and promote both the Pivot Forza and the site.

James

Out There
Instructor
Relax, this is just layout work! They really can't go aft 'cause then the chairlift prompting would be lost... I may go to the smaller square stickers,
we'll see what tomorrow brings. I have suggested a limited run of the smaller PugSki stickers in the Forza fade colorways. THAT would work really slick and promote both the Pivot Forza and the site.
You could also cut the outer white part off at the rounded square outline.

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
The smaller squares would fit in between the orange inserts.

The smaller square sticker does have a better LOOK on the ski. I do like it up between the orange inserts but down by the FORZA toe pieces might make more sense as that's what we are trying to promote. I'll post up both options for further study ;) :cool:

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
The smaller square sticker does have a better LOOK on the ski. I do like it up between the orange inserts but down by the FORZA toe pieces might make more sense as that's what we are trying to promote. I'll post up both options for further study ;) :cool:

Sounds like you really need some micro stickers that could adhere to the black bit below the Teflon pad :D

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We put the small rectangle ones on the tip, you can use the small square ones there too.
IMG_2632.JPG

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
So it's down to two choices. Remember that the outer white square beyond the red outline is not part of the sticker.
So vote early and vote often :rolleyes:

IMG_2155.JPG

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
The LOOK Pivot 18 Forza's have already attracted a new friend. They know a little something about old school bling too :D
The plan is to get these on snow next week! :daffy:

Already making friends.JPG

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
Well another crazy New England ski day today! Was expecting rather 'firm' groomed surfaces because of the last few days temps but happily it was better than I dared hope for at the first turn of the Bullwheel. Temps in the lower 20's with sun and little wind were the norm till the clouds, wind and snow flurries started around noonish. It was coming down at a pretty good rate from 1 on and started changing the surface for the softer with each new run from the top. By 3ish there was 2-3 inches untracked along the edges and that was a treat for sure. This was not Spring skiing... it was January skiing! Hoping next week I might finally get some temps in the 40s and soft corn bumps to play in :crossfingers:

Anyway, here's a few pix from today with the Forza's lighting up the way in the flat light and snow:cool:. By the way, these Dynastar Legend X84's are a real nice New England ski. I really enjoyed them today in 'mixed' conditions :thumb:

Pug 01.jpg
Pug 02.jpg
Pug 03.jpg
Pug 04.jpg

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
@Philpug , when will the Look Pivot Forza's be available though our normal Look retailers?

Isn't next season already started somewhere??? ;)

Sponsor

Staff online