• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
20181110_120758.jpg
I spotted these out in the wild last month and thought of this thread.

Wendy

Resurrecting the Oxford comma
Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Nice setup! A VIST plate? I thought Vist was dead. Not sure about a pivot on that but I'll take it.

The skis came with the plate. There was a Pivot originally mounted on it; I just needed to redrill for my larger boot size. I don’t think I could’ve used any other binding...I think the Pivot has the shortest footprint, and the plate was adjusted at the shortest length. I didn’t want to remount the plate.

James

Out There
Instructor
The skis came with the plate. There was a Pivot originally mounted on it; I just needed to redrill for my larger boot size. I don’t think I could’ve used any other binding...I think the Pivot has the shortest footprint, and the plate was adjusted at the shortest length. I didn’t want to remount the plate.
Do you have a photo of the plate without the binding?
Years ago I had a 160cm Elan fis sl, the last year they were made before the 165cm mandate. I put a Vist plate on it that as I remember just attached at the toe. Loved that ski.
Your photo reminds me of the middle of the plate.

Wendy

Resurrecting the Oxford comma
Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Do you have a photo of the plate without the binding?
Years ago I had a 160cm Elan fis sl, the last year they were made before the 165cm mandate. I put a Vist plate on it that as I remember just attached at the toe. Loved that ski.
Your photo reminds me of the middle of the plate.

Here ya go....

D49DD996-4BC9-4505-A2D5-DB387A554486.jpeg

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Where can I get a pair of these Forza's mounted around Boston? These would look sweet on the Rustler 9's I just picked up!
You should be able to get them mounted at any Look/Dynastar/Rossi/Lange dealer.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Note for 19/20 that the Pivot 18 will have a Gripwalk compatible AFD.

HtnsxsMzRuqccQ179r1egQ.jpg

SkiSpeed

Getting off the lift
Skier
Forza’s on my Liberty’s and Brahma 82’s. You can
C30F9A71-5791-4B56-B784-EFB0CE5EFB48.jpeg
see the graphics from far away. Very easy to watch your skis in the rack when you go in for lunch!

AlpedHuez

Chasing that Odermatt form
Skier
Can I mount the 95 on both Brahma 88 and Bonafide 98, with a bit of a stretch? ... wouldn't 115 be too wide for 98 underfoot? I know the Pivot 15 will be available for next season, but I really like (the look of) these Forzas. And my DIN is 8.0 so no problem there.

Last edited:
TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Can I mount the 95 on both Brahma 88 and Bonafide 98, with a bit of a stretch? ... wouldn't 115 be too wide for 98 underfoot? I know the Pivot 15 will be available for next season, but I really like (the look of) these Forzas. And my DIN is 8.0 so no problem there.
I run a 95mm Pivot up to 100mm. I cannot fault you for liking the yellow to orange Forza.

Sponsor

Staff online