• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
Also of note is their second color(less) for the coming season.

PIVOT 18 B95 RAW
LOOK PIVOT-18-B95-RAWi.jpg

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
Pugski.com is on the radar of the industry; your voice is not only being heard, but it is being taken very seriously, and we are proud to host a platform for that. Each of you who buys a Pivot 14 AW or 18 with the Forza graphic will get a special Pugski.com gift. Just post a picture in this thread of the binding mounted on skis, and your support of Look and Pugski.com will be rewarded.

See the above quote... folks supporting Look and Pugski will be rewarded :)
So buy them up and mount them on a great pair of skis for the upcoming 18-19 season. Then post a picture here of your new gear!

Last edited:

Wendy

Resurrecting the Oxford comma
Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
So, I take it the Forza 14 AW has the same hole pattern as the original Pivot?

There may be a Gripwalk boot in my future, and, I think they’d look swell on these skis:

1A8EE896-78C2-41E8-9E1B-3E7ED5451791.jpeg

firebanex

Making fresh tracks
Skier
If only I didn't already have two pairs of boring black and white pivot 14's in boxes waiting on skis for the upcoming season.. I still may have to buy a pair just cause the new colors look so amazing.

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
OK Pugskiers... for those of you getting on some new gear this season, if Look Pivots are on your radar remember to grab the FORZA colored ones to support our project here @ Pugski!!!

Last edited:

green26

Putting on skis
Skier
hi all - Not sure if this is the place for my question, but here goes. This thread reminded me: I swear by look pivots. I'd like some for my rock skis. There is a set of used pivot 14 for super cheap, but my Din only 5.5. My question is if this is an okay setting for the 14 that starts at 5.0...
Thanks!

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
hi all - Not sure if this is the place for my question, but here goes. This thread reminded me: I swear by look pivots. I'd like some for my rock skis. There is a set of used pivot 14 for super cheap, but my Din only 5.5. My question is if this is an okay setting for the 14 that starts at 5.0...
Thanks!
Yup. you are good.

Sponsor

Staff online