• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2018 / 2019 New England Meet Ups.

Phelmut

German for Northeasterner
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I'll be skiing SB Saturday and Killington on Sunday. No traffic on the roads coming up so it should be a quiet weekend.

Wannabeskibum

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Currently at Killington and will be skiing Monday and probably Sunday afternoon. Enjoy the Bush.

At Trail Creek now, Skiing Saturday and Sunday

PinnacleJim

Out on the slopes
Skier
Looks like a few Pugs are here at Killington this weekend! ogg, Wannaeskibum,and Phelmut. I skied yesterday (Friday) afternoon with karlo and we had a good time. After a cold week, the warming temps softened the surfaces nicely and no lift lines anywhere. I am taking today off after skiing five full days in a row, but plan to get out for Sunday afternoon.

karlo

Out on the slopes
Inactive
@PinnacleJim I was actually up last weekend (Dec. 8,9 and 10) to take advantage of the demo days(so far the Kore 93 is the front runner). :beercheer:

Lucky you. I think it was Peak Performance? Yesterday, sold out, including the demos.

@PinnacleJim, great skiing with you. Thanks for inviting us Pugskiers to ski with you and for showing me around. My memories of Killington from the 80’s are testosterone influenced. I now have a much greater appreciation. :)

328ABF42-DF93-4F27-813B-90B64567E810.jpeg

Wannabeskibum

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Looks like a few Pugs are here at Killington this weekend! ogg, Wannaeskibum,and Phelmut. I skied yesterday (Friday) afternoon with karlo and we had a good time. After a cold week, the warming temps softened the surfaces nicely and no lift lines anywhere. I am taking today off after skiing five full days in a row, but plan to get out for Sunday afternoon.

Today was a pretty good day - snow softened up nicely mid morning - had a few runs on Northstar that were sublime - cream cheese snow and nice bumps - almost felt like spring. Snow started to set up again in the afternoon. Not many people on the mountain either!

Will be skiing tomorrow - Charcoal Smith Helmet, Purplish FlyLow jacket, but need new pugski stickers for the new helmet. Old helmet protected my head in a fall in the parking lot ice - landed on the back of my head, but the helmet did its job.

Phelmut

Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Well, we made a change and will now be skiing at Stratton tomorrow. Sorry to miss you guys.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Also posted this in the Northeast thread...

Looks like I'll be probably be able to ski in New England on January 25th and 26th... the only caveat being that I'll be driving from Merrimack, NH the night of the 24th, and have to be back there the night of the 26th. Otherwise, I'm pretty open for where to ski. Last season I did Okemo and Sugarbush. Earlier this year I hit Sunday River. Mostly groomer/intermediate skier, but will do some bumps and ungroomed stuff occasionally.

Suggestions? Anyone want to meet up for some turns?

Last edited:

Phelmut

Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I'll be up this weekend with the ski club and skiing at Killington if anyone is around.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
I am going to be at Whiteface Thursday, Friday, and maybe Saturday. 28th, 1, & 2. If anyone is going to be around reply to this post and maybe we can meet up.

karlo

Out on the slopes
Inactive
I am going to be at Whiteface Thursday, Friday, and maybe Saturday. 28th, 1, & 2. If anyone is going to be around reply to this post and maybe we can meet up.

:( I just had to cancel my plans to be there next weekend.

Sponsor

Staff online