• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2018 / 2019 New England Meet Ups.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
^^^
Lucky you. I won't be skiing in New England until Dec. 15th/16th at Sunday River. Already bought my Lift Tickets (as I don't have an Ikon pass... *grumble*).

Speaking of... if anyone's going to be at Sunday River that weekend and wants to make some turns, let me know. (@Tony S - are you going to make it there?)

Just keep me posted. No reason I can't go, but if it's crappy skiing I may just show up for the beer.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
You're going to the Big Sky and Taos gatherings as well as SR and you don't have an Ikon pass??

Bought my MCP long before Taos was added to it, and agreed to go to SR fairly recently. If Ikon had had Taos on the initial announcement, I'd have gone Ikon instead.

That said, too many more Ikon trips and it might make sense to just buy one of those too!

Phelmut

German for Northeasterner
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Ah, I didn't realize Taos was a late addition to Ikon. Anywho, that sounds like a good problem to have.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
^^^
I've thought about this... it would mean I'd need all of half price MCP days I'm currently planning + the number of full price days at other resorts, to be more expensive than the current $750 cost of the Ikon Base pass. I'm not all that close to that - right now I think I'll be at around $375 at Taos and Big Sky, compared to the $750 Ikon pass cost. (I can't include SR, since I bought tix on Liftopia, so I can't get that back.)

Marker

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Did anyone meet up this weekend at Killington? We will be there next weekend for our first skiing of the season. I spent this weekend putting the final finish on the wax jobs, packing the bags, etc. and watched the Super G from Lake Louise for a little Shiffrin-inspired stoke.

KevinF

Gathermeister-New England
Team Gathermeister
There's an ongoing poll here regarding the location of this season's New England Gathering. Vote if you haven't!

Ogg

Skiing the powder
Skier
Did anyone meet up this weekend at Killington? We will be there next weekend for our first skiing of the season. I spent this weekend putting the final finish on the wax jobs, packing the bags, etc. and watched the Super G from Lake Louise for a little Shiffrin-inspired stoke.
I'm also planning on heading up next weekend but am having second thoughts with today's and tomorrow's weather.

SKI-3PO

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Was at Killington this past weekend. May be at Stratton next weekend.

Josh Matta

Skiing the powder
Pass Pulled
I suspect Stowe will have about 6+ inches of snow tomorrow. The upslope machine is on.

Wannabeskibum

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I will be at my condo at Killington from Dec 10 through Dec. 21. Hope to make a few turns with anyone who makes it.
I will be there weekend of 15/16 -

Ogg

Skiing the powder
Skier
I’m currently in Mendon VT. I’m heading up to Sugarbush tomorrow and skiing Killington Sunday and Monday. I’ll be wearing an orange and blue Patagonia jacket and a grey helmet with a Pugski sticker on the back. I’m all by myself so I’d love to meet some other pugs and take a couple runs.

karlo

Out on the slopes
Inactive
I will be at my condo at Killington from Dec 10 through Dec. 21. Hope to make a few turns with anyone who makes it.

I'll be at Killington this Friday. I'll be going back and forth between the hill and the bootfitter once or twice, dealing with issues for two sets of boots. But, would love to share some runs with whoever is out there.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
I think I mentioned this earlier somewhere, but I'll be at Sunday River with a few other folks this weekend, Saturday and Sunday. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to meet up for some runs.

PinnacleJim

Out on the slopes
Skier
I’m currently in Mendon VT. I’m heading up to Sugarbush tomorrow and skiing Killington Sunday and Monday. I’ll be wearing an orange and blue Patagonia jacket and a grey helmet with a Pugski sticker on the back. I’m all by myself so I’d love to meet some other pugs and take a couple runs.
Currently at Killington and will be skiing Monday and probably Sunday afternoon. Enjoy the Bush.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January