• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
TS
MountainMonster

MountainMonster

~0~
Skier
Firm or butt-ass hard this morning, completely opposite of last week.
Three sleds lost windshields this morning, to icy to stop.
Hopefully get a few re-freezes & get some corn going.

John Webb

mdskier
Skier
Firm or butt-ass hard this morning, completely opposite of last week.
Three sleds lost windshields this morning, to icy to stop.
Hopefully get a few re-freezes & get some corn going.
See your car but not you. Can’t see how you had any fun on frozen crap from 7:30 to 9:30. Everything is now soft including Cornice &Climax from top. Some trails are going. Roadrunner closed Sunday
Lift 11 closed. Lifts 1,3,23,G1,G2 should make August. Lift 2 (Stump alley) is running but this Weekend could close- or a bit longer.

Scottie’s & paranoids are difficult to access as that part of ridge has bare patches. Skiers ne38ed to traverse across top of Wipeout Chutes (huge moguls) but a rock band is melting thru that will end that today.

Last edited:
TS
MountainMonster

MountainMonster

~0~
Skier
Stump
See your car but not you. Can’t see how you had any fun on frozen crap from 7:30 to 9:30. Everything is now soft including Cornice &Climax from top. Some trails are going. Roadrunner closed Sunday
Lift 11 closed. Lifts 1,3,23,G1,G2 should make August. Lift 2 (Stump alley) is running but this Weekend could close- or a bit longer.

Scottie’s & paranoids are difficult to access as that part of ridge has bare patches. Skiers need to traverse across top of Wipeout Chutes (huge moguls) but a rock band is melting thru that will end that in several days

Stayed on climax most of the morning,
The fun was the challenge. Corned by 10:30.
I love this time of year ,
Best day ever !

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Stump

Stayed on climax most of the morning,
The fun was the challenge. Corned by 10:30.
I love this time of year ,
Best day ever !
I freaking love your attitude.
:bestday::yeah:

TS
MountainMonster

MountainMonster

~0~
Skier
Last TacoTuesday of the year ?

Last edited:

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Again, you with that attitude. What's up with that? ;)

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.
-Henry David Thoreau

skibum4ever

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I will be skiing starting tomorrow in a coral jacket, black pants and black helmet.

I don't ski with the "fast crowd" but would love to meet up for a slow run or 2.

Barbara

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
I will be skiing starting tomorrow in a coral jacket, black pants and black helmet.

I don't ski with the "fast crowd" but would love to meet up for a slow run or 2.

Barbara

I have finally learned to stop apologizing for my slowness. I don't ski with the fast crowd either. Perhaps we can meet up one of these years for a slow run or two. Thinking a springtime trip out to mammoth next spring.