• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Matta

Skiing the powder
Pass Pulled
yep lots of snow coming in mid week.

KevinF

Gathermeister-New England
Team Gathermeister
yep lots of snow coming in mid week.

Just want to say that I hope everybody enjoys the snow that I caused by not being around next week. Of course, I'll be in Jackson Hole which also looks to be getting some winter storms of their own, so I doubt anybody is going to be crying for me.

neonorchid

Making fresh tracks
Skier
take off wednesday thursday man, youll be better off

Will be at Jay Peak Sat-Mon if anyone wants to take some runs together
I'm skiing Stowe Sun-Tues., am worried about the zub zero temps I'm seeing at onthesnow dot com -

Monday Lows at Summit -19ºF / -13º @ base, Tues - 23ºF / - 17º @ base :eek:

Three people have already cancelled out of our trip, having second thoughts myself! @Josh Matta, any words of encouragement here?

TheArchitect

Working to improve all the time
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Just want to say that I hope everybody enjoys the snow that I caused by not being around next week. Of course, I'll be in Jackson Hole which also looks to be getting some winter storms of their own, so I doubt anybody is going to be crying for me.

Have a great trip!! Looking forward to a trip report.

hespeler

Putting on skis
Skier
I'm skiing Stowe Sun-Tues., am worried about the zub zero temps I'm seeing at onthesnow dot com -

Three people have already cancelled out of our trip, having second thoughts myself! @Josh Matta, any words of encouragement here?

I’m not seeing the frigid temps on Tues. At K, the high levels looks to be 16. I’ve skied in worse. Also low winds which is a big part of it.

Can’t imagine Stowe will be that much different.

hespeler

Putting on skis
Skier

I’m not seeing the frigid temps on Tues. At K, the high levels looks to be 16. I’ve skied in worse. Also low winds which is a big part of it.

Can’t imagine Stowe will be that much different.

James

Out There
Instructor

Not seeing that.
-6 to -3 Mon in town.
-11 to +8 Tuesday
Ski the gondola.
Hey, you'll have snow, not that much wind. It's New England. You don't get snow, sun, wind, temp all at once during winter. Pick 1 of those to be good. 2 is a great day, 3 is amazing, and 4 is top ten and extremely rare if you're only there on weekends.

GNARpts

Booting up
Skier
Kton tomorrow and Monday. Hit me up if anyone wants to meet up and lap some trees tomorrow.

Josh Matta

Skiing the powder
Pass Pulled
Its 5am and I just shoveled, at least in northern Vermont I am not sure how much this snow is actually going to do not enough moisture content in it. Some of the lightest snow of the season. Becareful in the woods there are always dragons under light snow.

Erik Timmerman

So much better than a pro
Instructor
Just a couple inches here 10 miles East of Stowe. Maybe 3", but it seems to be starting to intensify.

@surfsnowgirl told you no need for ice skates!

ADKmel

Skiing the powder
Skier
over a foot on my deck, Still coming down, it will take a while to clear the driveway. Kubota to the rescue. Waiting for the star to come up to "SEE" how much we really got. Told roads are bad many off the road (I live on a Mt) My Mt is opening late. Now if I can get there!

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
Just a couple inches here 10 miles East of Stowe. Maybe 3", but it seems to be starting to intensify.

@surfsnowgirl told you no need for ice skates!

I still skied my SL skis but didn't need to but they were fine because it was packed down pretty good in spots and there were bits of ice. Today fatter sticks are going out for sure. Nice to have choices here that's for sure because it's usually ALL you need here are ice skates ;)

BC.

NEPA ShopRat/Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter

Erik Timmerman

So much better than a pro
Instructor
What kind of person has slopeside accommodation and is still late for their lesson on a powder day!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor