• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny V.

Half Fast Hobby Racer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I know I reported last week, but today was day 70 on my 68th birthday. Great skiing with my wonderful (and very good skiing) wife, my rapidly improving 9 year old oldest granddaughter and my somewhat newly returned to skiing younger brother.

Guess I'll have to do it again tomorrow! :ogbiggrin:

TS
Andy Mink

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I know I reported last week, but today was day 70 on my 68th birthday. Great skiing with my wonderful (and very good skiing) wife, my rapidly improving 9 year old oldest granddaughter and my somewhat newly returned to skiing younger brother.

Guess I'll have to do it again tomorrow! :ogbiggrin:
Happy bday!

Kneale Brownson

Making fresh tracks forever on the other side
Instructor
No puzzle here, today was my wife's and my first day together. I got in two afternoons on snow during new hire training. So I have TWO? She was done after 894 feet of vertical. We learned you don't want to go to the Canyons parking at 10 a.m. We spent almost as much time and energy hiking from and to the back of the parking lot as we spent getting those three runs in. Then we went to lunch:

170444348.jpg

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
unnamed.png
I am so unworthy :hail:. Working 5 days a week sucks!
decided to get off my speed bump and go to Mt Spokane for a day of groomer zooming somewhere else. This area is another sleeper, well worh a day if your are passing through the region. It is a very old area, like almost 90 years, and long a playground for this region. Site of the 1st double chairlift in the world and was known as 'Little Sun Valley' for its long sustained runs off of Chair 1. More people, lots of little racer (which is very cool), and lots of sun shine. A very good time, but going back to my speed bump next week, supposed to be some new snow in the picture.

Looking up Chair 1 at "No Alibi" great name for a run under the chair. This run goes on about 1,500' vertical like this, and there are a lot of runs not too different.
20200222_141519.jpg

Big This is fun area to open up a little. A good area for bumpers too, there have their own little MJ hidden away called Chair 4 no pics cause that area is in the shade most of the day at this season. Was there for the sunshine.
20200222_145704.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online