• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TS
Core2

Core2

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Another nice dump. If I cant ski it, I'm ready for it to melt. :(

kimberlin

Getting on the lift
Skier
Going to be a week of constantly viewing the Peaks from my house every time I go outside. Gorgeous and compelling to say the least.

TS
Core2

Core2

Making fresh tracks
Skier
They usually start selling passes mid April. I wonder if they will do anything for us since this season sucked for multiple reasons. I'm fine if they don't but throwing a bone to pass holders is probably a good way to maintain some loyalty.

TS
Core2

Core2

Making fresh tracks
Skier
AZ opened most of the forest roads on Thursday. I can't ski but I can hike my spots now. Man, the snow on the peaks looks as good as I've ever seen it in April. At least I found some antlers.
IMG_2392.JPG

RobSN

Out on the slopes
Skier
I know - I can see the peaks standing on my raised beds. @kimberlin is higher and would be able to see right from about where she lives, I’d imagine. Either way, the frustration is pretty significant ...

TS
Core2

Core2

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Nice to see the new lift is still in the plans for this summer. I take back above comments about them giving pass holders anything.

RobSN

Out on the slopes
Skier
Snowbowl has posted its pass prices, with extra goodies if one buys by 5/27, and 1% back as a credit for 2021/22 for every day less than 100 that Snowbowl is open - I think that that is a relatively fair deal frankly for a business ...

kimberlin

Getting on the lift
Skier
Hoping for a great season! I purchased the Power Pass for a few reasons: Support Snowbowl. Other resorts with unlimited access that I WILL be skiing this year. Perks I did not receive last year with only a Weekday Pass.

TS
Core2

Core2

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Easy to get value out of the unlimited if you take a trip or two out of state. It is always worth it for me.

teejaywhy

Retired Eccentric
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Long weekend to Purgatory is a no-brainer.

teejaywhy

Retired Eccentric
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Being that I am now "semi-retired" ... I have been debating buying a season pass... Looking at the IKON and Epic options... Epic with vet discount, $560 vs Power Pass at $700 - for that reason, I had been disregarding the Power Pass. Obviously, the Epic entails travel and costs associated, but in my mind, one week-long trip to a destination area (annual goal) would easily make it worthwhile... On the other hand, Power Pass gives the local option, hmmm....
But looking at the Power Pass pricing again this morning, I apparently overlooked the old fart price! Happy Birthday me! $475 makes it a bit more attractive. :huh::daffy:

(EDIT - I actually found a note I made in March that showed the Power Pass Senior at $799. Seems they have sweetened the early bird discount substantially!!!)

TS
Core2

Core2

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I like the new 12 day Power Pass Select option though the savings are a little too small for me to opt out of the full pass. I wonder if this is direct to lift or if you have to cash in vouchers for each day?

TS
Core2

Core2

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Looks like they are about to start dismantling the lower Agassiz terminal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online