• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

firebanex

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I know I already posted about each of these items.. but I got the Shifts mounted tonight and put everything in one photo! I'm in love with the look of these skis and kinda want to get another pair just cause. Pardon the light.. it's dark outside.
20180927_215903.jpg

Atomicman

Out on the slopes
Skier
Just picked up a new in the wrapper 2018 185CM Nordica Enforcer 100 for $499 including shipping and tax. :) Mounting Pivot 18 on 'em, which I already own.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Not anything exciting but for sloppy parking lots these will be better than sneakers. Redhead Cruiser II on sale at Cabelas.
20180928_135917.jpg

Brian Finch

Privateer Skier @ www.SkiWithaGrimRipper.com
Industry Insider
Hit the Pico ski swap without any plans to buy anything. Came away with a pair Volkl Aura’s in my wife’s 163cm size for $225 and a pair of Stockli Laser SC in 177cm for $180 that I can’t wait to get into the moguls.

I don’t think your ‘advisor’ was thinking bumps for those sweet boards!

Guy in Shorts

Tree Psycho
Skier
I don’t think your ‘advisor’ was thinking bumps for those sweet boards!
All skis on my feet find their way into the moguls. These may be a challenge or my new favorite bumpers. Really nabbed these so I have a fighting chance of beating the wife during the weekly ski bum races.

Wendy

Resurrecting the Oxford comma
Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Have you sorted whether you will stay with that lifter, or find another? That would be a co-factor in binding choice.

Not yet. I've been too busy with family/work stuff since the skis arrived.
I sent my ski shop guy a pic and he thinks they are super cool. He is excited to have a look at them; at that point we will assess and make a decision. That probably won't happen for another week or so.

Sponsor

Staff online