• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Michael Kane

Kano
Skier
Pictures are coming soon. Stay tuned. Same ski channel, same ski time.
adam-west-batman.jpg

firebanex

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Got a two packages in the mail today!

20180925_194440.jpg
20180926_001626.jpg
Black Diamond Icon headlamp, (purple!!)Black Diamond Boundary probe poles, and Black Diamond Glidelite Mix STS Skins. Power went out for about an hour shortly after I opened the box so I got a good hour of use out of that headlamp already, it's pretty darn nice.

My pre-ordered Salomon Shift bindings arrived as well! woooo! Just a note.. the pair of bindings come in 12 pieces in the box.. so be careful when opening, the two little toe screw thing is loose. hand actuating the walk/ski mechanism on the toe piece is pretty slick, I can see them being somewhat of a pain out in the wild but It seems simple enough. Flip down the blue block, push down on the blue lever with pole, stick boot in, release lever and pull up to lock.

I got some skin cutting and binding mounting projects for later this week, I am excited! I love the run up to winter as I finally get to purchase the gear I've been looking at all summer.

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
I like the concept of heated gloves but i run so warm I'd never wear then. Heck i ski in liners half the time because gloves are often too much for me. On the most frigid day a hand warmer will more than suffice.

I'm going to try and be good with soft good purchases in the coming weeks as i have more than enough stuff.

Last edited:

Started at 53

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I like the concept of heated gloves but i run so warm I'd never wear then. Heck i ski in liners half the time because gloves are often too much for me. On the most frigid day a hand warmer will more than suffice.

I'm going to try and be good with soft good purchases in the coming weeks as i have more than enough stuff.

You don’t have to turn them on, but it is there if you need it

Michael Kane

Kano
Skier
So, my new Liberty VMT 92's just showed up today from Ski Essentials. These look even better in person then they do in any of photos I have seen. Everything is just spot on (except for that no snow thing currently going on). I also want to give major kudos to Ski Essentials and their staff. Talking to them about the product before ording, the ording process, quick delivery, everything was above and beyond. Big time props.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
So, my new Liberty VMT 92's just showed up today from Ski Essentials. These look even better in person then they do in any of photos I have seen. Everything is just spot on (except for that no snow thing currently going on). I also want to give major kudos to Ski Essentials and their staff. Talking to them about the product before ording, the ording process, quick delivery, everything was above and beyond. Big time props.
You'll love them. The VMT lineup is an unsung player in that group.

Wendy

Resurrecting the Oxford comma
Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter

They’re in my shop, they look and feel awesome, and they’re generating lots of interest.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January