• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
TS
jmeb

jmeb

Enjoys skiing.
Skier
Snagged a pair of $50 attack 13 demos (used) coming to me for a pair of skis to be shared by my skiing crew (my old Moment Deathwishes.)

And $80 for a new down puffy. 800-fill power, 5oz of fill, Dowtek treated. At 14oz, should live happily at the bottom of my ski touring pack and be nice and cozy for transitions. Still have multiple sizes available: http://www.brooks-range.com/Alpini-Mountain-Anorak-p/6101.htm

6101-2T.jpg

Lorenzzo

Be The Snow
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Managed to get veggies for the week. Not an easy feat when the shelves look like this.

View attachment 53160

#foodpanicnow #frenchtoastisperfectforhurricanes #yesIknowwhytheydontrestock
I don't think I've ever had rutabaga and from the looks of that shelf I'm not the only one. But broccoli? Come on Carolinians, eat your broccoli and maybe try some variety in your mushrooms too.

firebanex

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I love this time of year, I get to buy new ski gear as part of my ramp up to the season.

Got myself a new helmet and goggles for the season. Smith Quantum helmet and I/O Mag goggles. The mag lock on the goggles is actually pretty slick, takes a couple tries at the release system to get it down but it seems to have good retention and sealing. I'll let you know in a couple months if I run into any problems with them
20180914_222306.jpg

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Snagged a pair of $50 attack 13 demos (used) coming to me for a pair of skis to be shared by my skiing crew (my old Moment Deathwishes.)
I saw a those on TGR...for $50, I would have snagged all of them.

TS
jmeb

jmeb

Enjoys skiing.
Skier
I saw a those on TGR...for $50, I would have snagged all of them.

Got to share the good deals.

My friends are as excited as I am...they're going on a crew ski. Thinking I may insert them so that I can move them between skis with ease.

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
A surprise purchase may have come my way so thinking of selling my flat, brand new, still in plastic Armada Invictus 89ti's. They are 171cm. I haven't posted them for sale yet but if you are potentially interested, send me a PM. Thinking $350 shipped.

Brian Finch

Privateer Skier @ www.SkiWithaGrimRipper.com
Industry Insider
A surprise purchase may have come my way so thinking of selling my flat, brand new, still in plastic Armada Invictus 89ti's. They are 171cm. I haven't posted them for sale yet but if you are potentially interested, send me a PM. Thinking $350 shipped.

I was really impressed with this ski. Solid deal.

I am waffling on selling my 184 Renoun 98 Endurance’s - too many skis piling up to have them sitting around!

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
I was really impressed with this ski. Solid deal.

I am waffling on selling my 184 Renoun 98 Endurance’s - too many skis piling up to have them sitting around!

Thanks. I've just committed to buy the Big Nose Kates so I think I'm going to sell the Armadas. I want to keep them, mount em and ski em but I don't really feel like dealing with that now. The BNK's are mounted with attack 13 demo bindings and ready to roll. I'm leaning towards selling the Armadas. I can always grab another pair later. I'll take some pictures later and list them on here. If anyone's looking for a pair of these, PM me. Here's a factory picture, they look exactly like this since they are brand spanking still in plastic new.

armada-invictus-89-ti-skis-2018-163.jpg

Guy in shorts has the 98 Endurance's yes? I think he's happy with them. I agree, too many skis, so little time. I tend to sell something if it's sitting around and not getting skied enough.

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
Ha, or are just bored in summer? :huh:

Glad you can buy and sell sow often. Makes for great content here. :beercheer:

Ha, happy to help lol

Yeah bored in the summer or because it's not getting used in the winter, either way works ;)

I love buying and selling. I think my SO is afraid for the day when we have a house because I'd get even more into this. ha ha. I'm take the phrase marry your boots, date your skis literally. My Meier Wild Bills and Quickdraws are the only skis I had last season that are carry overs into this season.

:beercheer:

Here's a pic of the actual skis and bases. This is the exact pair I demoed last April. Rep is having them tuned when he sends the 18-19 demo fleet in for a tune up and will deliver them to me in the next week or two. This will be my 3rd pair of Meier skis.

image1.jpeg
image12.jpeg

Last edited:

Sponsor

Staff online