• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

The Crazy 88's (2017) and whatever happened to wider skis?

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
Not that I know of! Seriously, she is a full on convert of the Head Joys. Skis the SuperJoy in a huge range of conditions and terrain. Much more sonthat the ski is billed for. 6" of fresh snow, no problem.

I think we must have a Head rep who really doesn't bother with the tunes on his skis. Not a single one of the Joys got any love from the women I've talked to at local demos. (None of the Monsters did either, from either gender, which was a bit of a surprise)

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
I strongly disliked, hated even, the total joy but have always been curious about the super joy. I really liked the supershape titan. Most of ski patrol at Bromley in Vermont skis the rally.

Muleski

So much better than a pro
Inactive
I know a number of very, very technically sound women who love the SuperJoy. In their opinion it is entirely different than the rest of the Joy series. My wife has not been enamored with the others. But I have seen some good women skiing them real well out on the Rockies.

Sponsor