• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Steelers!

Laurel Hill Crazie

AKA Rob Davis
Skier
Mason is QB #2, Dobbs is #3, and Hodges is #4 on the practice squad. The Steelers like Mason and many still believe the Steelers look for him to be Ben's replacement whenever that happens.

Shawn C.

Out on the slopes
Skier
I really expect big things from the Steelers this year! Any season predictions? I'm going to say 12-4. I was leaning more towards 11-5 as we always seem to have one ugly loss in there somewhere but I'm feeling unusually optimistic about them this year.

Laurel Hill Crazie

AKA Rob Davis
Skier
I'll make a guess after I see them play. Right now they look great on paper. There is a lot of confidence coming out of camp. A lot of praise coming from the coach and bold predictions from the Pittsburgh sports media and from around Steelers Nation. In other words, business as usual. The standard is the standard and one they haven't met since the 2010 season.

Coach13

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Wait a minute! What are you guys talking about? Big Ben starting, Mason is the back-up with Josh Dobbs as the #3 and all are on the 53-man roster. Duck is signed to the practice squad. Did I miss something?

Clearly we both did! Lol I’ve seen none of this anywhere but here.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Enjoy the weekend. Giants LOL. Should be a cake walk..

Coach13

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Good and bad news for the Steelers. Looks like the Browns and Mayfield picked up right where they left off. Unfortunately, the same for Baltimore.

SkiNurse

Spontaneous Christy
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
My dad says "What Broncos?"
bestseatdad.jpg

Laurel Hill Crazie

AKA Rob Davis
Skier
Now I know many of yinz Stiller fans remember the late great Myron Cope, inventor of the Terrible Towel, and populariser of the catchphrase otherwise known as one of the greatest plays in NFL history, "The Immaculate Reception." This game reminded me of one of the old parodies he did around playoff time in 1984. While the names are changed the outcome was the same.

I miss that guy.

SkiNurse

Spontaneous Christy
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
From my dad. So was my grandpap's!
"No. Older. Rod Woodson - another Hall Of Famer (was my Dad's)"
Aha! Thanks... for anyone wondering:

Hines Ward jersey number: 86
Jerome Bettis jersey number: 36
Rod Woodson jersey number: 26

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
I think playing Deshaun Watson is a good test... but I think the Texans are not good. They don't really have anything on offense other than Watson, and the occassional Will Fuller when he's not hurt - which is not often.

Sponsor

Staff online