• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I ordered the Moment Hot Mess
Nice.

If I ever buy a pair of Moments it's going to have to be a women's ski because the men's graphics are so appalling. By contrast, I love this:

1608506265896.png

markojp

mtn rep for the gear on my feet
Industry Insider
Instructor
Volkl yumi or black pearl 82.

TS
LuliTheYounger

LuliTheYounger

I'm just here to bother my mom
Skier
Nice.

If I ever buy a pair of Moments it's going to have to be a women's ski because the men's graphics are so appalling. By contrast, I love this:

View attachment 118424

Do it!! I'm not much for hot pink usually, but their women's graphics are pretty sick. @Florida Man got so jealous of my new skis that he went out and got his own Hot Messes, and then mounted them up with the new Pivot Forza 2.0 colorway. He's hard to miss out there.

1608507017942.png

Pequenita

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Circlin' back so we have some closure if anyone else finds this thread! And so @Pequenita can have this last review for the album. ogsmile

I ordered the Moment Hot Mess in a 152 a couple months ago, and have finally been able to test them out in some early season stuff over the last few weeks. SUPER fun in bumps. Pretty damn good on hardpack too; I've been really impressed with them as an all mountain ski so far.

I'm so glad to read that you're in a ski that length and enjoying the ski!

Sponsor

Staff online