• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
TS
dovski

dovski

Waxing my skis and praying for snow
Skier
I'm really glad I don't have that much room to store skis. I'm pretty sure I'd find an excuse to fill it.
The other wall has a stack of boots in boxes. My son is set with pretty much every size he needs for the next 5 years :)

Jack Lake

Putting on skis
Skier
Just got off the phone with Rick from skisharp. Talked about ski tech and had a few laughs. Gave me a real solid deal on 2020 Laser SXs with wax and tune.

Laser SX
Laser AR
kore 93
Ranger 102fr
Rustler 11

Dr. J

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Then I'm a man, an old one at that. At least I've narrowed my hobbies down to just skiing at this point. The toys from past hobbies were even more expensive.
I am an old man too but I am down to just a few hobbies. Skiing, Fishing, and Kayak for fishing. I had a custom made fishing rod built in the fall not even close to the price of skis.

mikes781

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I think I could buy a small ski resort or at least a condo with the fishing gear I’ve accumulated over the years. :roflmao:

TS
dovski

dovski

Waxing my skis and praying for snow
Skier
Just got off the phone with Rick from skisharp. Talked about ski tech and had a few laughs. Gave me a real solid deal on 2020 Laser SXs with wax and tune.

Laser SX
Laser AR
kore 93
Ranger 102fr
Rustler 11

Dr. J
Curious what he offered you as I have a 2020 Laser SX I am looking to sell

Jack Lake

Putting on skis
Skier
dovski, wish they'd of been a size smaller. They look great. Just a little too much ski length for me.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
I think I could buy a small ski resort or at least a condo with the fishing gear I’ve accumulated over the years. :roflmao:
My first job in retail sporting goods was at a fishing tackle shop. I think I was about 15 and I left most of my pay check back in the boss pocket. I purchased a lot of rods and reels. Most of them I still have and the owner was the guy that taught me how to build fishing rods and of course I purchased all the parts from the shop, so either way he got his money back.

Rod9301

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Bergfreunde.de has done pretty good deals. I bought a pair of light gore Tex pants for 165, got them yesterday and are great.

Jeronimo

Out on the slopes
Skier
Another vote of confidence for Rick from skisharp. He's not the cheapest option I found for the ski's I'm looking for but he's within <$100. Really nice guy too, probably going to give him the business thanks to the recommendation from you guys here. He was fun to chat with, long time skier with some good stories, laughs, and recommendations. :thumb:

crazycanuck

Getting on the lift
Skier
Like many on here I am a big Corbetts fan. Just bought some new K2 Mindbender 108s and some bindings from them last week, partly as my son had bought some K2 Mindbender Jrs on a great deal! haha In past years I had bought some Rossi Sin 7s with Attack2 bindings as well, and the customer service was excellent.

Another great site that I have had really good experience with is Obserson, who are out of Quebec. I've bought ski and boot bags, as well as some bindings for my wife's Rossis, and some Blizzard racing skis for my son. Similar to Corbetts they also have some smoking deals sometimes!

Gary Stolt

Mr. Style
Team Gathermeister
You will always get the best info, service and the best deal if Phil has what you are looking for, however, Steep and Cheap as well as Backcountry has some good deals going on. Their prices can fluctuate from day to day or week to week so if the price isn't right, keep checking.

ARL67

Invisible Airwaves Crackle With Life
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
It was like Christmas morning, the Fed-Ex truck showed up with my delivery from Corbetts !

My wife has never had brand new skis, so she will be rocking some Santa Ana 88 next season ( thanks @GregK for the advice ). She is also happy about her new LEKI Trigger poles. Me, I get new & used ski crap all the time, so the novelty factor isn't there, but a great day none-the-less.

Sponsor

Staff online