• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Classic Rock YES! ( and others..) What are you listening to right now?

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
Adam Ant popped up on my radar last year. I saw his show at the Paramount in Denver. Tons of fun. Lots of folks in Adam Ant costumes. The best one was the lady dressed as the sexy reporter.

If you wonder about Adam, there is a documentary covering his life with his ups and very serious downs. The Madness of Prince Charming is on YouTube in multiple parts; some are blocked depending where you are from. It is worth a watch for fans.

Last Tuesday night I saw Taj Majal and Keb Mo. A great show at the Denver Botanic Gardens. A 45 minute rain (actually a nearby squall with high winds) delayed the start of the show, but it went on with clearing skies and little wind.

More fun stuff coming up:
  • Ry Cooder with Jochiam Cooder
  • Stephen Still and Judy Collins
  • Nitty Gritty Dirt Band with Leo Kotke
Meanwhile I listen to my iPod loaded with Zepplin, Who, Stones and other great classics.

Last edited:

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
This is a great cover of a great song.

4ster

Just because you can doesn’t mean you should!
Instructor
LOL

I didn't realize Prince (or the guy formerly known as...) was so strong on guitar!
Eric Clapton was once asked “what’s it like to be the world’s greatest guitarist” Mr. Clapton‘s reply was “I don’t know, you would have to ask Prince”

I tend to think that quote may just be urban legend.

HB Shakespeare

Booting up
Skier
Captain Fantastic And The Brown Dirt Cowboy

ss-140326-elton-john-1979.today-ss-slide-desktop.jpg

Sponsor

Staff online