• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Classic Rock YES! ( and others..) What are you listening to right now?

HB Shakespeare

Booting up
Skier
"On and on he sang into the night
'Jambalaya', 'Cheatin' heart', 'I saw the light'
How'd they get Miss Audrey in that gown
On the night Hank Williams came to town."

-- The Man In Black (Johnny Cash)​

SecretAgentMan

Putting on skis
Pass Pulled
Litter double shot:

Soul-Searchin'

Action Woman

"Kendrick entered the music business in 1965 when he and some high school friends made a not entirely serious single, 'Beer Bust Blues'/'Scotchmist,' under the name of the Scotsmen. This came out on his own label, Scotty, and he immediately began recording, and frequently writing for, other acts that appeared on Scotty." -- Source

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
Here's one I didn't see coming. It showed up after a non-music video I watched on FB.

SecretAgentMan

Putting on skis
Pass Pulled
Are You Dead Yet

MorelochsNovember1965.jpg

"The Merced based group the Morelochs changed their name to Crystal Syphon probably in 1967, The original line-up of the group was Jeff Sanders, Tom Salles, Jim Sanders, Dave Sprinkel, Roger Henry and Andy Daniels. Sometime in 1967 Bob Greenlee and Marvin Greenlee replaced Henry and Daniels on bass and drums. Jim Sanders and Dave Sprinkel left the group sometime in 1968/69. They continued to perform for a short time as a quartet before folding in 1970. Some of the band then formed Boogeyman." -- Source

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January