• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Noodler

Sir Turn-a-lot
Skier
A-Basin was fun today. It was hero snow for some serious groomer ripping and the few areas of off-piste I ventured into were surprisingly soft if you chose your line wisely, but of course this is A-Basin so there definitely isn't enough coverage yet to keep the rocks at bay.

Got some laps with Ski Nurse and Kevin. Was able to see Susan, meet Ken_R, and say hi to Dean, but I never was able to catch up to them on the slopes before my legs gave up at about 1 p.m. I guess I'm really a Tm.I.T.S skier - Tuesday mornings in the snow... I think it's going to take a month or so until I'm able to ski all day without dying. :(

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
A-Basin was fun today. It was hero snow for some serious groomer ripping and the few areas of off-piste I ventured into were surprisingly soft if you chose your line wisely, but of course this is A-Basin so there definitely isn't enough coverage yet to keep the rocks at bay.

Got some laps with Ski Nurse and Kevin. Was able to see Susan, meet Ken_R, and say hi to Dean, but I never was able to catch up to them on the slopes before my legs gave up at about 1 p.m. I guess I'm really a Tm.I.T.S skier - Tuesday mornings in the snow... I think it's going to take a month or so until I'm able to ski all day without dying. :(

It was awesome meeting you! We all had a lot of fun. The day was just perfect for skiing and lounging.

I did take some pics this time!

Thx again to @SBrown for hosting us in her awesome van!

IMG_3066.JPG IMG_3062.JPG IMG_3068.JPG

Mattadvproject

Love that powder!
Industry Insider
After Thanksgiving is over, I'm going to need to get some turns in. Can I come play on Tuesday's? I'll try and behave myself.....

- Matt

Mattadvproject

Love that powder!
Industry Insider
Ok, sounds fair. I'm not working and I'm there for fun........ whatever happens, happens! Will I have to sign a waiver?

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
After Thanksgiving is over, I'm going to need to get some turns in. Can I come play on Tuesday's? I'll try and behave myself.....

- Matt

Same here, in laws in town from the nov20-28th so after that im gonna need some serious ski time.

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier

Noodler

Sir Turn-a-lot
Skier
Another Tuesday is upon us, but this thread's gone cold. Anyone skiing Tuesday or Wednesday? I spent today at A-Basin. Snow stayed great most of the day and it looks like more is coming in...

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
Another Tuesday is upon us, but this thread's gone cold. Anyone skiing Tuesday or Wednesday? I spent today at A-Basin. Snow stayed great most of the day and it looks like more is coming in...

In laws flying in tomorrow, staying in our place until the 28th so no skiing for me until after :eek::(:(

Noodler

Sir Turn-a-lot
Skier
The crickets are louder than the T.i.Ts skiers in this thread... ;)

Any ideas for this coming Tuesday? I was hoping to get out Monday, but almost forgot that it's my wife's birthday! (oops). So I'm in for Tuesday somewhere. I just saw that the Beavers at A-Basin are opening Monday for the first time this season. That's an attractive option. Or of course LL. Both got the most snow out of this past cycle.

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
The crickets are louder than the T.i.Ts skiers in this thread... ;)

Any ideas for this coming Tuesday? I was hoping to get out Monday, but almost forgot that it's my wife's birthday! (oops). So I'm in for Tuesday somewhere. I just saw that the Beavers at A-Basin are opening Monday for the first time this season. That's an attractive option. Or of course LL. Both got the most snow out of this past cycle.

Im free after this wed. So il definitely make it to next Tuesdays In The Snow after that but want to ski before Tuesday for sure!

MountainMonster

~0~
Skier
Two T.I.T.S. this season so far,

Sponsor

Staff online