• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
Tuesdays In The Snow at ABasin duuuuude.
Unless it’s crowded (unlikely this Tuesday), in which case some (myself included) will migrate to Luv.
That’s how this Tuesdays In The Snow game is usually played.
Hope to see you.
Bummer you didn’t make last week.
Epic, dude.

(Just getting ready for the Basin, dude. Anyone know where I can buy a vape thingy?)

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier
I would absolutely pick A-Basin next Tue over Luv - they are going to be open top to bottom.

It’s important to remember that we were seeing crowds based on a huge powder cycle with nothing open. This is a midweek day early in Nov with some terrain open.

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
I would absolutely pick A-Basin next Tue over Luv - they are going to be open top to bottom.

It’s important to remember that we were seeing crowds based on a huge powder cycle with nothing open. This is a midweek day early in Nov with some terrain open.

Exactly, monumental difference.

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier

:crossfingers:

Noodler

Sir Turn-a-lot
Skier
After much debate, and against my better judgement, I think I'm going to attempt to ski tomorrow morning at A-Basin. Is there a meet-up time and place or will we just "run into" each other? ;)

I will look just like my avatar, at least the clothing part, but fatter and who knows about the skiing part.. :eek:

I will probably only be able to keep up every other lap, but we'll see how it goes.

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
After much debate, and against my better judgement, I think I'm going to attempt to ski tomorrow morning at A-Basin. Is there a meet-up time and place or will we just "run into" each other? ;)

I will look just like my avatar, at least the clothing part, but fatter and who knows about the skiing part.. :eek:

I will probably only be able to keep up every other lap, but we'll see how it goes.

You still have my phone number? Not that it's terribly helpful at ABasin ... but in any case, look for the Portable Pow Seeker™. (Thanks, @Drahtguy Kevin) . (aka a big white promaster van)

Noodler

Sir Turn-a-lot
Skier
You still have my phone number? Not that it's terribly helpful at ABasin ... but in any case, look for the Portable Pow Seeker™. (Thanks, @Drahtguy Kevin) . (aka a big white promaster van)

Phone number? Possibly. I'll PM you to confirm. Jacket color? Although I'm pretty sure I could still pick you out of a crowd; or a mile away from your rippin' skiing style. ;)

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier

No crowds today. FWIW

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester

Are you going to see if you can break the current record of 8 skiers and Oli in the Van? :)

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
Hey, going to sit this out, The hip and I are not on speaking terms this AM. Planning on Hitting the Copper opening on Friday though. Have fun!

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
I’ll be sitting this one out too (at the office).
It should be super fun up there today.
Enjoy!
:daffy:

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
Hey, going to sit this out, The hip and I are not on speaking terms this AM. Planning on Hitting the Copper opening on Friday though. Have fun!
Is that Copper or Cooper?
They dropped the “Ski” from the latter, just to cause confusion, so I am playing along. :duck:

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier
I’m hanging out at the kids’ orthodontist and not skiing. Nice views, tho’.

DAAD8C58-AC8C-47B8-831C-5A8D114E6C69.jpeg

Sponsor

Staff online