• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2015-16 Utah Weather & Conditions

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
IMG_0952.JPG

Dumpage all day
IMG_0953.JPG

#Plugthepug
IMG_0955.JPG

What a day..as @dean_spirito would say "Best day of my life"
IMG_0956.JPG

Product shots.

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Loved the pics. @Lorenzzo , we missed you at dinner last night! Thanks for meeting me, P and T. Thanks for the support and the great convo. Safe travels to CO!

DeAnn Sloan

ACLs are overrated.
Skier
I would love to see something about this in off season activities. If we have enough equestrian interest we could dedicate a spot for horse stuff.
I know @DeAnn Sloan is highly interested, in fact she is working on a site she just bought, but she's probably not checking in on the Utah thread
http://pahorsemall.com/

I am now checking in. Yes... will work on an off-season section.

@AmyPJ, I am sorry to hear you may have to sell. Always a tough decision. So much more emotion wrapped up in it than people realize.

Okay.... back to Utah.

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I am now checking in. Yes... will work on an off-season section.

@AmyPJ, I am sorry to hear you may have to sell. Always a tough decision. So much more emotion wrapped up in it than people realize.

Okay.... back to Utah.
Thankfully, I have not allowed myself to get too attached to this particular horse yet. The pain of losing the last one was just too much. So, that will ease things if I have to sell. Thanks for the kind thoughts. **sigh**

Sponsor

Staff online