• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

John Webb

mdskier
Skier
I bet you guys will have options to hike-skin and make turns well into summer. Tuckerman is toast...they had a rough year here it seems.

I visited Tuckerman's 6 of 8 years over Memorial Day when back east. Steepest terrain in east.
I Got discouraged as it rained 4 or 5 times.

Brian Likes Pow

Out on the slopes
Skier
Yeah it rains here whenever it wants. Im long done with winters in new england...its a good place to hustle dough and see family in the warm months.

Last year i got here in time for closing weekend at sugarloaf and it was better than any one single day i had in tahoe that year. They got our 14-15 winter...maybe even worse if thats even possible

John Webb

mdskier
Skier
Last year i got here in time for closing weekend at sugarloaf and it was better than any one single day i had in tahoe that year. They got our 14-15 winter...maybe even worse if thats even possible

Yep Tahoe kinda stunk last year. I went to SLC twice. Told friends not to come but they came anyway. They
mostly hit Mt Rose. This year's at Tahoe is great. Near normal snow. Squaw Valley is still open.:golfclap:

Mammoth's open till June 12.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Reason to head up this weekend to close down Squaw.

4ster

Just because you can doesn’t mean you should!
Instructor
Skied opening bell till about 1:30 at Squaw today. Laps on Sibo & Shirley were as good as it was 2 weeks ago. It would be great if a bunch of people showed up this weekend to show support for late season skiing & riding. Definitely people there today but far from crowded.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Will go up for a couple of hours in the AM.

Susie

PSIA - Alpine II
Skier
The skiing at Squaw today was better than Saturday. No overnight freeze but higher skier traffic mixed up the sticky surface snow, leaving things soft but more nicely skiable in the high-traffic areas. Squaw also salted some key transition zones, though only in the morning, not ongoing through the day. See folks there tomorrow for closing day!

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
OK..we will have a little tailgate party in the parking lot after..say noonish. Look for the Pugski.com blade flag
IMG_1075.JPG
Mike the Monkey will not be present.

Sponsor

Staff online