• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Your Personal Recipe Bitch

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Dear Internet Recipe Publishers,

1. You were obviously smoking crack when you wrote this. Did anyone actually TEST it?
  2. Please. Just give me the recipe. Don't explain why it's so important to world peace. Don't offer to build me a shopping list. I don't care about the antioxidants. Above all, do not make me watch a video.
  3. If you honestly think cream cheese has any place other than on top of a bagel, we're through, baby, we're through.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
There has to be a back story here somewhere. :huh:

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Dear Internet Recipe Publishers,

1. You were obviously smoking crack when you wrote this. Did anyone actually TEST it?
  2. Please. Just give me the recipe. Don't explain why it's so important to world peace. Don't offer to build me a shopping list. I don't care about the antioxidants. Above all, do not make me watch a video.
  3. If you honestly think cream cheese has any place other than on top of a bagel, we're through, baby, we're through.

WTF is with this, anyway? You find a recipe you are interested in, then have to scroll for a half hour to get to the actual instructions.

scott43

Skier
WTF is with this, anyway? You find a recipe you are interested in, then have to scroll for a half hour to get to the actual instructions.
It's the truth... Brutal. Kids are screaming.. Wife is screaming.. just gimme the God damned recipe!!!! Jesus..

TS
Tony S

Tony S

Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
She gets it.

TS
Tony S

Tony S

Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I was with you ... right up to the cream cheese. Cream cheese frosting on carrot cake! C'mon!
Okay, I'll concede that one.

(Edit: It also reveals that I don't generally do desserts.)

David Chaus

Beyond Help
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I misread the title, was thinking you were referring to a person rather than an activity or emotional state.

TS
Tony S

Tony S

Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I have to say, I've seen recipes with cream cheese for all kinds of sauces..and I'm thinking, that's just lazy! Like, pasta carbonara with cream cheese?! Where am I?!?:roflmao:
My man. :beercheer:

TS
Tony S

Tony S

Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I misread the title, was thinking you were referring to a person rather than an activity or emotional state.

That would be an even better thread ... I'm trying to decide if I want one or not.

Actually, I thought that too. And for many people I know, I'm their personal recipe bitch.

I can deploy my ambiguity / poor phrasing / double meaning / incompetence with the best of them.

scott43

Skier
Cream cheese and green chiles stirred up and eaten by the tablespoon, I mean, that's legitimate, right? Asking for a friend.
I mean, everyone has certain inappropriate junk food shoveling fests... We won't judge you....r friend...:ogbiggrin:

(As I just shoveled down 1/4L of Cows chocolate ice cream... cows.ca... :geek: You won't be disappointed..)

Sponsor

Staff online