• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

TV shows that you want to binge watch but cannot find

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Watching the finale of Modern Family last night and the preview show. It showed that they filmed the show in Studio 5. They also showed other series/movies that were also filmed in that studio. One that was listed was L.A. Law. I think it would be fun to go back and watch that series again.

Other shows...
ThirtySomething-The yuppies from the Philly Main line. Great cast
Northern Exposure-The woolly mammoth episode was hysterical

Going through our DVD library, we found Studio 60, Aaron Sorkin's take on the behind the scenes of an SNL type variety show. While not as good as the previous Sports Night or stellar West Wing, it is pure Sorkin.

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Currently, I got nothing.
I do have a list of really old TV shows (1960's) that I stumbled on, said "Oh cool" and started watching with intention to binge...
... but changed my mind after one or two episodes.

fatbob

Not responding
Skier
Always Sunny but that's cos I'm too mean to buy a netflix sub on top of everything else

Plai

Paul Lai
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
West world
Billionaires
House of Cards
Game of Thrones

(Also don't have premium cable or Netflix/streaming)

Cameron

Out on the slopes
Skier
The Shield from FX. I always thought it was weird i could watch Sons of Anarchy and Justified but not The Shield or Rescue Me.

François Pugh

Skiing the powder
Skier
Great White North (Eastern side currently)
It would be nice if CBS All-access allowed me to access that old show that used to be on CBS called "The Mentalist" I need to pick up where I left off halfway through the series. That's why I signed up with CBS; I figured they would have it. They don't. :(

Plai

Paul Lai
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
It would be nice if CBS All-access allowed me to access that old show that used to be on CBS called "The Mentalist" I need to pick up where I left off halfway through the series. That's why I signed up with CBS; I figured they would have it. They don't. :(

Another CBS All-Access title I would like is "Star Trek - Discovery"

Laurel Hill Crazie

AKA Rob Davis
Skier
China Beach comes to mind and a quick search says that it is not streaming on any platform. I was going to say Hill Street Blues and Saint Elsewhere but it appears both are available on Hulu as is Lost but I have the full series on DVD. ER is on Hulu too. Maybe it's time to try the free intro? No sooner did I renew my CBS All Access then they offered a free month, plenty of time to binge watch Picard which is pretty good if you're a Star Trek fan. The Good Fight will soon begin its new season and I can watch Discovery again and check out the new Twilight Zone.

Plai

Paul Lai
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
West world
Billions
House of Cards
Game of Thrones

(Also don't have premium cable or Netflix/streaming)
I'm a Comcast subscriber w/o premium channels. Just discovered that "Billions" (Showtime) is currently available for free!

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
baa baa blacksheep
One of my very favorites. The F4U was the star of the show. I see there's one for sale for a bit less than $3.5 million.

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier

If you're looking for the one with Simon Baker, it's on Amazon Prime.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Watching the finale of Modern Family last night and the preview show. It showed that they filmed the show in Studio 5. They also showed other series/movies that were also filmed in that studio. One that was listed was L.A. Law. I think it would be fun to go back and watch that series again.

Other shows...
ThirtySomething-The yuppies from the Philly Main line. Great cast
Northern Exposure-The woolly mammoth episode was hysterical

Going through our DVD library, we found Studio 60, Aaron Sorkin's take on the behind the scenes of an SNL type variety show. While not as good as the previous Sports Night or stellar West Wing, it is pure Sorkin.
Looks like ThirtySomething is going to get a reboot as ThirtySomething(else). The show is based on their kids who are now thirtysomething. Much of the original cast is returning and the boomer parents.

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
I have a sketchy site where I'm catching up on Ray Donovan and some older stuff. PM me and I'll point you to it, but caveat emptor and make sure you have good security, also, ads somewhat beyond risque abound.

markojp

mtn rep for the gear on my feet
Industry Insider
Instructor
The British series MI5

Sponsor

Staff online