• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

TV shows that you want to binge watch but cannot find

Pat AKA mustski

It’s no Secret! It’s a Ranger!
Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Another CBS All-Access title I would like is "Star Trek - Discovery"
It's still on CBS all-access - two seasons.

Looks like ThirtySomething is going to get a reboot as ThirtySomething(else). The show is based on their kids who are now thirtysomething. Much of the original cast is returning and the boomer parents.
One of my former theater students was a toddler on that show. I wonder if he will be on it as an adult? I'll have to check into that.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Spin City (yes it is on Youtube) but a great show...especially the "puppy camp" episode.

Sibhusky

Whitefish, MT
Skier
I guess between Netflix on DVD, Netflix streaming, Hulu, Amazon Prime, and all the channels on Roku, I have pretty much any series I want to see. You might use Roku to see where it's offered. Even though my TV is wifi ready, I've found the Roku stick to be worth every penny. IMDb used to list all the places you could see something but apparently they don't do that anymore, at least on my app. Irritating.

Erik Timmerman

So much better than a pro
Instructor
I was just trying to find Homicide: Life on the Street. Anybody got a line on that? I was hoping Hulu would have it, but no dice.