• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

New England Gathering location

• Killington and Sugarbush

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Stowe and Sugarbush

Votes: 19 57.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
for the flight home Mon PM.

What flight home? You're gonna travel all the way to Vermont and then bail just as the Loaf is thinking about thawing out? I'm thinking you and @SKI-3PO need to organize a road trip. Jay, Burke, Wildcat, Sunday River (okay, maybe not that), Sugarloaf. Hell, keep on going to Le Massif!

SKI-3PO

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
What flight home? You're gonna travel all the way to Vermont and then bail just as the Loaf is thinking about thawing out? I'm thinking you and @SKI-3PO need to organize a road trip. Jay, Burke, Wildcat, Sunday River (okay, maybe not that), Sugarloaf. Hell, keep on going to Le Massif!
I think I should just stay up there at that point as I don’t think I’d be welcomed home.

TS
KevinF

KevinF

Gathermeister-New England
Team Gathermeister

The Loaf? Thawing out? By April 1st?

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

TS
KevinF

KevinF

Gathermeister-New England
Team Gathermeister
I will be at my condo at Killington from March 31 to April 12. Hope to see you guys (and gals) at my "home" mountain.
Killington is ahead 14-12 in the voting.. poll closes December 9th, but Killington had had a consistent lead. Would be great if you could join us!

JohnL

Working and turning
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I think I should just stay up there at that point as I don’t think I’d be welcomed home.

And my new company won’t welcome me back.

Still wondering how they’ll react to my unofficial flex time. Several 4 day weekend planned during ski season with two extended trips. There will be plenty of 10 hour days in between.

Padding my resume as much as possible in the meantime.

jimmy

Mixmaster
SkiTalk Supporter
Kneale you are ed staff to me. Hope you can make this, hell I hope i can make it.

Kneale Brownson

Making fresh tracks forever on the other side
Instructor
Thanks, Jimmy. I was ed staff, sort of, for the one season Central Division had clinicians to augment the staff of DCLs and examiners.

I'm hearing reluctance for the trip from my wife because she has a new job at Breck and already has special time off for the week our daughters will be visiting.

SKI-3PO

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Resting my tired a$$ in KBL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online