• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

hbear

Out on the slopes
Skier
With Goggia out, it's highly possible LV takes 2 perhaps 3 wins at LL. (lowered start for SG/DH did not favor LV last year) Stuhec is a bit of a wild card as we don't know how she will race yet....LL suits her skiing style very well too. Haven't heard much about Gut and her recovery from injury. She's a much more tactical racer and I'd wager not likely to just hurl herself down the mountain with abandon immediately...likely will ease into things.

Should be fun to watch it all unfold.

eok

Slopefossil
Skier
Exactly. We love her for her athleticism and skill as a WC athlete.
The handful of interviews I've seen her in don't wow me for her "at the mic performance"
I 'dunno, but I've been impressed with some of her after-race interviews I've seen on some of the 'euro sports channels. Particularly the interviews when she speaks effortless German or Bavarian. A lot of Americans have never seen her do that.

robertc3

Out on the slopes
Skier
I 'dunno, but I've been impressed with some of her after-race interviews I've seen on some of the 'euro sports channels. Particularly the interviews when she speaks effortless German or Bavarian. A lot of Americans have never seen her do that.
I thought her post race interviews at the Olympics were some of the most heart-felt and genuine I have ever seen from an athlete. I liked her before, but thought she wanted to be more of a supermodel than a person. She completely changed my opinion of her in Korea.

Sponsor

Staff online