• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Jackson Hole 2/22-23/19

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Who is hitting Jackson on the way to Big Sky?

We will be leaving Ogden early on 2/22 and skiing Jackson Hole in the afternoon, then dinner at Bubba's and will stay in Jackson the night of 2/22 and depending hon how we feel, breakfast at D.O.G. then we will either hit Jackson Hole on Saturday and head up to Big Sky or just head right up.

@Philpug
@Tricia
@Andy Mink
@AKMINK

JohnL

Working and turning
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Who is hitting Jackson on the way to Big Sky?

We will be leaving Ogden early on 2/22 and skiing Jackson Hole in the afternoon, then dinner at Bubba's and will stay in Jackson the night of 2/22 and depending hon how we feel, breakfast at D.O.G. then we will either hit Jackson Hole on Saturday and head up to Big Sky or just head right up.

@Philpug
@Tricia
@Andy Mink
@AKMINK

Damn, there goes the hood. Tres Amigos skiing Thurs PM, Fri, Sat, maybe Targhee Sun on drive up to BS.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Damn, there goes the hood. Tres Amigos skiing Thurs PM, Fri, Sat, maybe Targhee Sun on drive up to BS.
Maybe the one Amigo will have time to take an actual run with us. ;)

TheArchitect

Working to improve all the time
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I'm arriving at Jackson in the afternoon on the 19th and skiing there the 20-21. 22nd is up in the air between JH and Targhee. I'm driving up to BS on Saturday and was planning on it being a rest day buuuut I might be tempted to ski Targhee for a half-day on Saturday if I stay at JH on Friday.

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
We'll be rolling into Jackson night of 2/17. Will be skiing 2/18 - 2/22. Leaving Jackson for Big Sky on 2/23.

Tony

tseeb
Skier
Anybody going to Jackson after the Gathering? My wife and I are planning to ski there Sun and Mon although Targhee is also possible for Sun if conditions are a lot better there. Only have room booked at Antler Inn Jackson for Sunday night so far.

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer
We'll be rolling into Jackson night of 2/17. Will be skiing 2/18 - 2/22. Leaving Jackson for Big Sky on 2/23.

My exact schedule except that I am in Jackson right now at the Motel6 for the week. I don't mind the blackout day tomorrow. I can use the extra rest as I am fighting a cold that i picked up last week in Steamboat.

What is the meet up time for the Bubba;s BBQ Gathering on Friday 2/22?

Should we also have an informal meet up time and place for this week at JH?

PisteOff

Jeff
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Anybody going to Jackson after the Gathering? My wife and I are planning to ski there Sun and Mon although Targhee is also possible for Sun if conditions are a lot better there. Only have room booked at Antler Inn Jackson for Sunday night so far.

Our after, "if we do it", will be at A-Basin. We're checking out of BigSky on the morning of the 2nd. We will drive down into Denver, make the turn onto 70 and stay the night somewhere close. Ski A-Basin the 3rd and make the drive to Dallas Fort Worth the following day. So, on this road trip @ChunderBlunder and I will get 2 at JH, 1 at GT, 1 at Bridger Bowl, 5 at BigSky, and 1 at A-Basin. I would call that a damn good road trip! :beercheer::yahoo::bikewheelie::yeah:

MattSmith

Out on the slopes
Skier
I am staying in Wilson for the next 3 nights while I do Avi 1 with the Jackson Hole Mountain Guides. Excellent Day 1. I hope I figure out where to meet for our outing tomorrow morning :)

I'll probably hang around and be looking for ski buddies from Tuesday on. I don't have a plan or accommodations beyond Monday night. I am completely flexible, but will plan to be in Big Sky next Saturday.

If anyone has an extra bed (for cheap) from Tuesday on, I'd love to hear from you. Otherwise... not sure what I'll do, may add a few days on to the AirBnB or may see what else is around. May do a bc tour a day or two.

If anyone has experience and will be skiing out of the gates into Granite Canyon, I'd love to hear from you. Looking out those gates a few years ago inspired me to take up back country, but my experience and education has set me on the right course. There's a persistent slab and Avi danger is considerable. I want to go with someone (in a group) who has experience and knows what they are doing. I'm WFR certified and will have Avi 1 under my belt on Tuesday.

Damn, life is good.

PisteOff

Jeff
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
So, Im sitting here in Dallas Fort Worth....Kevin is over Arkansas inbound. I'll pick him up here shortly. I work tomorrow through Wednesday (nooner or sooner) and we will hit the road. Kevin is bringing in a Sport tube full of skis. I've got the two Renoun's, the Armada 116's, my golf clubs, and some other stuff in a small storage unit a mile away. I just looked over at the Armadas and some of my gear sitting in my hotel room here and thought it would make a good pic..... View media item 3193

SpikeDog

You want Big Air, kid?
Skier

I'm considering hitting Jackson Hole after the Big Sky Gathering on Sunday. It's on my way home, and hard to pass up. It really depends on how wore out I'm feeling after a week trying to keep up with Pugskiers. Antler Inn is a good spot. I have no reservations yet.

John Webb

mdskier
Skier
I'm hitting Jackson Hole on way to Big Sky. Arriving Thurs night late.
Staying where @DanoT is & skiing Fri & Sat then leaving Sat to head north.

Up for Bubba's dinner Fri 2/22. Is it 5ish pm?

Sponsor

Staff online