• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

JohnnyG

Getting on the lift
Skier
Should be good until the end of the season. They had spring skiing with some of the mountains last year too.

Also, the email I received now has CAD prices!

Pat AKA mustski

It’s no Secret! It’s a Ranger!
Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
The increase is minimal so we are back in. I do recall a youth pass from last year because I offered to buy it for my son and GF but they said no. They were entering senior year and didn't expect to have time to ski. They graduate in May so we will be buying them one this year for sure!

headybrew

surrender to the flow
Skier
  • Big Bear Mountain Resort
  • Blue Mountain
  • Snowshoe Mountain
Starting April 8, 2019:

• Winter Park Resort
  • Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows
  • Mammoth Mountain
  • Crystal Mountain
  • Solitude
  • Tremblant

So basically all of those mountains are gonna be f'ed with crowds. These mega passes clearly define who are the top tier resorts and who are for the proletariat.

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
So basically all of those mountains are gonna be f'ed with crowds. These mega passes clearly define who are the top tier resorts and who are for the proletariat.

I highly doubt it, at least of Winter Park. It's not like a huge number of additional people who don't already have them will buy passes and show up the last few weeks of the season. Maybe more at Mammoth due to the long season.

Ogg

Skiing the powder
Skier
I'm pretty sure I'm picking up another base pass for next season especially since it's only $20 more than last year. I've only got 11 days on mine so far this season but that's more than enough to justify the cost already, IMO. If I get a couple more weekends in VT( and maybe a late season trip to Mammoth and/or Squaw:crossfingers:) I feel like I'm making out pretty good. I wish I was in a position to take advantage of the "season pass" element but I live in entirely the wrong place. :(

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
I'll need to compare to what MCP offers, then figure out what kind of possible N.America trip I might do next season. Very tricky...

Pequenita

Making fresh tracks
Skier
My random question is, is the 2018-2019 pass good in the southern hemisphere for summer 2019?

Wilhelmson

Making fresh tracks
Skier
With the new spring pricing it will cost us $2,436 for 2 adults and 2 kids. 9.9% ($240) more than last year.

The primary difference is last year there was an additional kid discount which went away this year. Adult prices are up 2.22%.

Pat AKA mustski

Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
With the new spring pricing it will cost us $2,436 for 2 adults and 2 kids. 9.9% ($240) more than last year.

The primary difference is last year there was an additional kid discount which went away this year. Adult prices are up 2.22%.
How much was the kid's pass last year?

Wilhelmson

Making fresh tracks
Skier
How much was the kid's pass last
year?

I take that back, I had to click around for the discounted kid price. For 2 adults and 2 kids under 12 it's a 1.9% increase from last year with the discounts, not bad.

upload_2019-2-27_12-1-52.png

Woodsrider427

Getting on the lift
Skier
I like the young adult option. Last year we had to pay the full adult rate for my daughter because she was 18 already but still in high school and not yet enrolled in college (because it was early March).

Pat AKA mustski

Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I like the young adult option. Last year we had to pay the full adult rate for my daughter because she was 18 already but still in high school and not yet enrolled in college (because it was early March).
I know. That was a ridiculous glitch they had going! I'm glad it's fixed.

Sponsor

Staff online