• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Pat AKA mustski

It’s no Secret! It’s a Ranger!
Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Looking for a shop which carries Rossignol Soul 7 in 164, new or demo. Would love to support a small business.
Here you go:
https://www.skiessentials.com/2020-rossignol-soul-7-hd-women-s-skis.html

We dropped prices A LOT on 2020 equipment. Anything 2019 or older also gets an additional 20% off when you add it to your cart. Also, if you subscribe to our newsletter, you should've received a code for $25 off a purchase of $100 or more.

In addition to those things, as always, don't hesitate to reach out to me directly and I'll see if we can apply any additional PugSki discounts!

Thanks for thinking of us :yahoo:
What more could you ask for?!!!

I love ski essentials! I bought 3 out of 4 of my last pairs of skis from them.

TS
dovski

dovski

Waxing my skis and praying for snow
Skier
Crazy good deals on the LEKI poles at Corbett's. Was able to pick up a new pair of the LEKI Carbon 14S for $78.
Actually crazy good deals on all LEKI poles
Got my wife a pair of LEKI Venom SL Adult Pink Ski Poles for around $105 and myself a pair of LEKI WC Racing Comp Adult Ski Poles for $100
Simply put you cannot go wrong at these prices
https://www.corbetts.com/search?search_query=LEKI#/sort:calculated_price:desc

skibum4ever

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Here you go:
https://www.skiessentials.com/2020-rossignol-soul-7-hd-women-s-skis.html

What more could you ask for?!!!

I love ski essentials! I bought 3 out of 4 of my last pairs of skis from them.

Thanks @Pat AKA mustski I hadn't gotten around to checking their site. $450 - $25 code I found online. $425 with free shipping is the best price I have found so far.

I have to decide if I really need new skis right now. But I am extremely tempted. Those skis are changing next season and I really enjoyed them at Deer Valley in February.

I wish I had sold my Renouns this year. It seems that the time for listing them has passed given the current situation. I may try playing with the bindings next winter before I decide if I should sell them.

MissySki

Rogue Assassin of Bad Puns.
Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
For the Stockli experts here, is it true that dealers aren’t allowed to go more than 20-25% down on price for new skis? That’s what I’m being told from a shop I was inquiring about a pair of Stormrider 85s with. Was hoping for more of a discount for an end of season sale, but curious if that’s impossible now unless I found a used pair or demo in my size. I have a friend who bought from this same shop a lot earlier this season, and got the same deal they have now of $799 for the pair, so doesn’t seem like much of an end of season deal..

Unpiste

Booting down
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
For the Stockli experts here, is it true that dealers aren’t allowed to go more than 20-25% down on price for new skis? That’s what I’m being told from a shop I was inquiring about a pair of Stormrider 85s with. Was hoping for more of a discount for an end of season sale, but curious if that’s impossible now unless I found a used pair or demo in my size. I have a friend who bought from this same shop a lot earlier this season, and got the same deal they have now of $799 for the pair, so doesn’t seem like much of an end of season deal..
The three pairs I bought retail in the past few years came at 40%, 38%, and 30% off, though I’d consider 20–25% if it was at a shop I was attached to.

Last edited:

Mel

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
For anyone in Canada, I second the SportingLife & Altitude Sports/Last Hunt recommendations. I just ordered a pair of Arc’teryx sentinel AR pants for almost 70% off from Sporting Life (50% off, extra 20% off, then had a small bonus cert from them to apply). Lots of the higher end brands can only be shipped to Canada, though.

I would also recommend calling or messaging any local shops - my preferred local shop is doing “curated” shopping by appointment only, and delivery of anything that you know exactly what you want. They normally close for the summer, so I’m hoping they can clear out enough inventory to have no problem reopening in the fall. I’m going to email them a list of what I’m looking for & they can drop it off on my doorstep.

MissySki

Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
The three pairs I bought retail in the past few years came at 40%, 38%, and 30% off, though I’d consider 20–25% if it was at a shop I was attached to.

Thanks! I am not attached to this shop at all. It’s just somewhere that I had planned to demo another size in this ski since they have it, but everything closed before I could get there. Was really curious to know if they were feeding me a line, or if I really can’t expect to find the ski any cheaper than this new. I’d be in if I could get another 10-20% off!

ARL67

Invisible Airwaves Crackle With Life
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
@Noodler great minds think alike , I bought the Carbon 14S too !

ScotsSkier

USSA Coach
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Starthaus sale - Tahoe skiers consider supporting local vendors ! (and @otto for all his input here )

Some awesome deals, for example

Marker Xcel Race 16 @ $135 (or Xcel 12 @ $113)

That is even better than ScotsSkier pricing!!

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Any cheap prices for a Laser AX ?

raytseng

Making fresh tracks
Skier
That sounds correct for new current model skis from an authorized retailer. 2nd year models would see discounts. Where you may potentially can make a deal is on the bindings and free mounting and free shipping.

Re: demos, over in the stockli thread it has been posted that Gorsuch has their demo fleet up now for sale with stocklis actually very cheap. check it out. you may need to call/email for more details on stock and condition.

MissySki

Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
That sounds correct for new current model skis from an authorized retailer. 2nd year models would see discounts. Where you may potentially can make a deal is on the bindings and free mounting and free shipping.

Re: demos, over in the stockli thread it has been posted that Gorsuch has their demo fleet up now for sale with stocklis actually very cheap. check it out. you may need to call/email for more details on stock and condition.

Thanks! I just live chatted with someone at Gorsuch, but they said I had to call to inquire about a specific ski. Since they are on lock down she wasn’t sure if I’d get anyone before April 11th.. Left a message, so we’ll see.

TS
dovski

dovski

Waxing my skis and praying for snow
Skier
Thanks but I am only thinking of AX or maybe the SC. Why would you want to sell the SX?
They are brand new and I hardly ever use them. Have 4 skis in my quiver and most of my skiing is off Piste. I also have another pair of carving skis.

MissySki

Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter

Even though they are on lockdown, I got an email response that they do have the ski I want in my size in the demo sale. However, they can’t physically go to the store to report back on ski condition etc. Looking forward to hearing back after they are allowed back in! Hoping they are in pretty good shape,I’d love to snatch them up at such a low price. However, since they ARE so cheap, should I expect they are not in such great condition? Or do they generally price this low to get rid of demoes from this shop? Everything is quite low, so perhaps that’s the case.. :crossfingers:

Sponsor

Staff online